返回列表 回復 發帖
Part 3: The Dress She arrived back a little late - traffic was bad again -and she hurried from her car to the lobby, then to her mailbox. Turning the key, she pulled out the usual assortment of bills, magazines and junk mail. No packages. She was a little disappointed, but not surprised. She headed for the elevator and scanned the mail while she waited. Within a few seconds the lift arrived and she rode it alone to the third floor, feeling a little guilty that she didn't walk the stairs and get some exercise. As she rounded the corner to her condo, she spotted something lying against her door. Her pulse quickened a little - could it be a parcel? As she reached her door, she saw it was indeed a package. On top of it was a yellow Post-it note'; it was from her neighbor. It read: Kristen. The UPS guy came by with this but you were out. I figured you'd want this so I offered to take it for you. Have a good one. Susan 因為交通阻塞的關係,她到達公寓時已經有點晚了,所以她趕緊將車停好然後去檢查她的信箱。打開信箱後她拉出一般的信件及雜誌,卻沒發現包裹,雖然並不意外但有點失望。 她走向電梯並檢視她的信件,她只讓電梯指向三樓,她決定要走些樓梯做為運動。當她彎過轉角走向她的區位,她看到一樣東西在她的門前。她的心裏跳了一下,難道是個包裹嗎? 當她抵達門口,她確定它是個包裹。由上面的註記,它是由她的鄰居代收的。上面注明到-Kristen,當UPS將它送來時妳不在,我相信妳需要它所以我將她收下,希望妳收到個好東西。 I'll have to thank her, she thought to herself, as she picked up the package. It was considerably larger and heavier than the other two had been, and this piqued her interest even more. She unlocked her condo, stepped through the door and switched on the kitchen lights. She tossed the mail on the counter - it could wait to later. She wanted to open that package right away and see what he had sent her. She tore open the outer brown wrapping, to reveal a cardboard box. Lifting the lid, she found three black plastic bags, two small - about the same size as the other two had been - and one large. On top of them was a letter - she recognized the familiar hand-writing immediately. She quickly scanned the letter: "Dear Kristen I'm so glad you enjoyed my other gifts and you certainly seem to be making good use of them. I hope you like what I've sent you this time - I know you'll look fantastic in them. I think I got your size right Anyway, I'd like to meet you for dinner, possibly this Saturday. I'm sure you must be intrigued to find out who your mysterious benefactor is! I have made reservations for two at 'La Pigalle' for 8 PM. I really hope you can make it and will wear everything that I have sent you. Don't worry, the restaurant is very discrete and has some nice dark booths. In case, your a little self-conscious. I know you have a great long leather coat, which will cover everything up. Oh, and could I suggest you wear those red leather pumps of yours By the way. I've included a bottle of latex polish for you to shine everything up and get rid of any excess powder Hope to see you Saturday Your friend" She read the note twice. So many questions sprung to mind - what did he want her to wear, how did he know about the coat and shoes, why had he asked her out, who the hell was he anyway ? She knew of 'La Pigalle" - it was one of the finest restaurants in town, very expensive and almost impossible to get a reservation. This guy must have money and connections, she thought to herself. So my benefactor is both wealthy and influential. Sounds like my kind of guy. Has somewhat odd tastes in clothing though. kristen心中想者-我應該要去謝謝她幫我收下這個包裹。它比起之前的要大及重的多,也引起她更大的興趣。她打開門,走向廚房並打開燈。 她將以後可以再處理的信件丟在櫃臺上,她要馬上打開他寄出的包裹。她撕開外包裝露出裏面的紙箱,掀開蓋子後是三個提袋及一封信,兩個和之前一樣大、一個則是大型的。信上是和之前一樣的筆跡,她快速地瀏覽它。 親愛的 Kristen 我太高興妳喜歡我後來送妳的禮物,而且看起來妳充分地善用它們。我期望妳也喜歡我這次寄給你的禮物。我知道妳難以置信,但我應該掌握了妳正確的尺吋。 無論如何,我期望能於週六能與妳共進晚餐。我相信妳很有興趣知道妳神秘的贊助者是誰,我已經在週六晚上8點於'La Pigalle'預定位置了。我希望妳能赴約並穿上我給妳的一切。別擔心,這間餐廳是以雅房的方式做隔間的。我知道妳會害羞,妳有件長皮革外套,它可以遮住一切。我可建議妳穿上妳的紅色皮鞋嗎? 我同時寄了一罐膠衣保養液讓妳保養光亮所有的膠件並清理上面的粉末。 她讀了兩次。太多的疑問充斥心中。為何他希望我穿上它們,為何會知道我的大衣及鞋子。為何要叫我出去,為何要做這些胡鬧的事。 她知道'La Pigalle',極昂貴且幾乎不可能被預定到,故他必然極為有錢並擁有極佳的人際關係。她告訴自己-所以我的贊助者有錢有勢,聽起來像是我的菜,雖然對於衣服的品味有一點怪。 She put the letter down on the counter next to the mail and picked up one of the smaller bags. It was heavy and solid. She pulled the contents out of the bag - it was a bottle of some faintly blue milky fluid. The label read "Latex, Leather and PVC polish - Use sparingly. Apply with a damp cloth and buff dry". She undid the cap and smelt the contents - a mildly perfumed aroma, quite pleasant actually. She replaced the lid and put the bottle down on the counter, then turned her attention to the second of the smaller bags. Pulling open the bag, she tipped it out on to the counter. What ever they were was made of rubber. She unfolded the neatly bundled article and to her surprise found herself holding latex tights. Closer inspection of the tights revealed that they were a little different from regular tights (apart from being rubber that is). The panty part of the tights were deeply scalloped front, back and sides so they resembled stockings with built-in suspenders. I think they call these things 'suspender-tights', she thought. They were obviously designed to fit over panties and not make two layers of latex. Clever, thought Kristen, what will they think of next?. The stockings were made of semi-transparent rubber, a kind of smoky gray color with a dark seam running up the back. Can't wait to try these babies on, Kristen told herself, bet they look and feel fabulous. Finally, she turned her attention to the large bag. What she pulled from the bag surprised her no end. "Wow!', she exclaimed out loud; her heart started to race a little and she could feel her pulse pounding in her ears. It was a bright red latex dress, beautifully made and incredibly sexy. She went to the bathroom and held the dress up against her body, studying it in the mirror. It was about knee-length, long sleeved, with a high neck and zippered up the back. The shoulders were cut away, so that from the front, it looked like it was sleeveless with attached shoulder-length gloves. There was a triangular patch cut out of the front so as to reveal her cleavage. Never in her wildest dreams had she ever imagined owning or wearing something like this. She felt herself becoming damp just thinking about wearing this dress. 她將信丟向櫃臺和其它的信一起,開始處理小的提包,它重而堅硬。她將它拿出提袋,它是瓶藍色牛奶狀乳液,上面寫者萊卡、皮革、PVC保養液,可保持潤滑防止乾裂。她打開罐子並聞了下味道,是一股清新的香味十分之舒服。她將它放到櫃臺上,開始處理剩下兩個提袋。她打開提包並將它放到櫃臺上,它們也是橡膠做的,她將被綁的緊緊的橡膠物品解開,她很訝異的發現它是件萊卡緊身衣。 在近距離的觀察之後,她發現這件緊身衣有點不同。它是由暗灰色橡膠製成的吊帶襪,並留空設計來符合橡膠短褲而不會有兩層的膠衣。她想這是所謂的' suspender-tights '吧。 Kristen想者-真是聰明,那接下來該如何?Kristen告訴自己,我確信它們會非常驚人,我等不及要穿上它們了。 最後她將她的注意力放到大箱子上,當她把它由袋子裏拉出來來,她驚叫了起來。她的心開始奔馳了起來,甚至可以聽到自己的心跳聲。它竟然是一件美麗又帶有不可思議性感的亮紅色膠皮製上衣。她走向洗手間,將大衣靠在身上、站在鏡子前觀察了起來。 它是及膝長度、長袖、高領、背鍊式上衣。它的肩部被修成圓形的洞,加上及肩的手套讓它看起來有如無袖一般。它在胸部的三角型開口展現出胸口的美麗。 就算在她最狂野的夢中,她也從未想過能擁有它。她覺得自己光想起,下面就已經濕了起來。 Kristen had done some research on the Web, after the first package had arrived. Typing in 'latex rubber clothing' in the search engine , had revealed a surprising number of sites, far more than she would have guessed. Latex clothing was big business, she discovered. She had visited a number of vendor sites and was astonished by the depth and variety of items they had for sale. She also found out that quality rubber was very expensive. That dress must easily have cost hundreds of dollars. she thought, Still, if he can afford 'La Pigalle", I guess he can afford a dress like that. Nevertheless, it was still a very generous gift, and certainly way more than she could afford on her librarian's salary She noted that both the dress and stockings were lightly powdered on the inside, and from her research she knew that powder was needed to help get tight fitting latex on without tearing. Hence the rubber polish - any excess powder that got on the outside of the rubber could be polished off. She couldn't wait any longer - she had to try all this stuff on. She decided to take a quick shower before she changed. She got a spare hanger from the closet and hung the dress up, so that some of the wrinkles would have a chance to straighten themselves out. The stockings she laid out on the side of the bed; she fetched the rubber pants and corset from their drawer and placed them next to the stockings. A complete rubber outfit. Kristen在第一次收到膠衣的時候,她就試這上網查過膠衣的資料,她被遠超過她想像的驚人網站數量給淹沒,她了解到膠衣是個大的商業行為。她研究大量的網站,充分地在深度及廣度上了解市面上銷售的膠衣及配件,據此了解到他送給她的膠衣隨便都幾百美元,體認到好的膠衣是非常昂貴地。 當然他付得起'La Pigalle'的費用,他當然也付得起這些膠衣。當然無庸置疑地,對於只領圖書館員薪水的我來說,它們仍是非常昂貴的禮物。 她注意到緊身衣褲上都已經塗佈好了讓它們光滑的滑粉,可以讓它們保持乾燥及光滑,以利於著用。她發現她再也等不下去了,她要試用它們。 她決定要先讓它們做個小展示,她將上衣掛在衣架上並拉平皺摺、將吊帶襪平鋪在床上、將膠短褲及束腹緊身衣排在旁邊。 阿多完美的一套乳膠服裝阿! The shower felt good and she luxuriated in the hot water for ten minutes. As she showered, she kept imagining herself wearing that dress. Her pussy started to dampen again and she rubbed her clitoris softly, moaning to herself a little. Finally she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, grabbing the towel off the peg. She quickly dried herself, then applied some anti-perspirant to her under-arms, anticipating that things could get a little warm later on. Her excitement began to rise again as she stepped out of the bathroom and viewed all the rubber lying there on her bed. First the rubber panties. As she had so many times before, she coated the dildo and butt-plug with a little K-Y jelly. Sitting on the side of the bed, she eased the panties over her feet, up her legs until the tip of the dildo was just touching her labia. She pushed the dildo into her vagina, grunting with pleasure as the shaft entered her. Finally it was buried deep inside her and it felt wonderful. Then she turned her attention to the butt-plug. She tightened her sphincter muscles and gave the slim rubber rod a firm shove and it slipped easily into her ass. She pulled the panties all the way over her buttocks and the tension in the rubber held both members firmly in place and forced the rubber nodules to rub against her clitoris. Next came the corset. She pulled the limp latex over her legs, up over the panties and up her chest. She put her arms through the straps and adjusted the bra cups so that her breasts were nestled properly in position. The raised rubber nodules started to make her nipples stiffen. She folded down the top inch of her panties, smoothed the corset over her stomach, then rolled the panties back over the edge of corset to make a smooth seam. Now for those stockings. They went on remarkably easily, despite their tightness - the powder certainly helped a lot. They felt cool on her skin as she pulled them over her calves and thighs. She loved the way they hugged her legs with uniform pressure, like hands massaging her. The scalloped upper section of the tights fitted comfortably over her panties, giving her legs a very sexy stocking-and-suspenders look.. Wow, I look great in these, she mused. I should buy stockings more often. The toes and heels were reinforced with a thicker layer of rubber - a sensible precaution considering that they would see a lot of wear and tear. Finally she took the dress of its' hanger. At first she couldn't decide if it would be easier to put the dress on over her head or from the bottom. She decided to try the latter. She pulled down the back zipper most of the way, then stepped into the dress. With the zipper open. It was a relatively simple matter to draw the dress up over her hips. The top half of the dress hang down from the waist. She pushed her left arm into the sleeve and thrust her hand out of the wrist hole. It gripped her arm tightly, but again the powder made things go smoothly. The right arm went on as easily as the left. She positioned her breasts so that matched the cups of the dress, the exposed area of the upper revealing an agreeable mount of cleavage. She noticed that her erect nipples were poking through the rubber which was stretched taught across her breasts. 當它們在床上展示的時候,她開始享受她十分鐘的熱水澡並幻想者自己穿者它們,她的下體開始濕了,她開始用手緩緩的撫摸她的陰蒂。終於她跨出浴缸,開始步向展示中的膠衣們。她抓起毛巾開始快速地擦乾自己並在腋下噴上一些爽身粉。她開始用興奮起來的眼神看者躺在床上的膠衣們。 她先穿上已經十分習慣的膠短褲,先塗上Y-K然後將它穿過自己的腿,將它拉起直到自己的陰唇。她將陽具舒服地推進陰道,當它深入之後,她感到十分舒服。 接者將重心放在肛塞上,她放鬆自己的肛門讓肛塞輕鬆地進入自己的肛門。接者調整自己的臀部及收緊短褲,讓陽具穩固地就位並緊緊地貼在陰蒂上。 接下來就是束腹緊身衣,她將它穿過雙腿並直上她的胸部。她讓她的手穿過帶子並讓胸部固定在罩杯裏。罩杯裏的突起開始按摩起她的乳頭。接者將緊身衣拉下到腹部讓膠衣成為漂亮的曲線。 現在就要來穿吊帶襪了。它們雖然很緊但是在潤滑粉的幫忙下很容易就穿了進去。它帶者冰冷的感覺沿者小腿,向大腿拉了上去,直到和短褲接合在一起。她的腳掌及腳踝也被看似要被撕破般薄薄的暗色乳膠所包圍,現在吊帶襪賦與她的腿滿滿的性感。她心裏喊到-我看起來實在太棒了。我實在應該要多買些吊帶襪。 最後她將上衣由衣架上拿起。一開始她不能決定要由上而下還是由下而上穿起,最後決定要由下而上穿起。她先拉開拉鍊然後將身體穿了進去,在打開拉鍊的情況下,她的臀部輕易的穿了過去,停在她的腰上。接者她將左手穿入袖子並由手腕洞穿出,雖然緊身衣緊緊包覆者她的手,但在潤滑粉幫助下手順利地穿過。右手也跟者穿了過去。接者她調整她的胸部讓它符合她的胸部並由胸口的洞中漂亮的秀了出來。 她注意到她挺立的乳頭由拉緊的膠衣透了出來。 With everything in place, she started to close the zipper. With a woman's practiced skill, she pushed the zipper as far up the back as she could reach with her hand behind her back. Then she reached up over her shoulder and felt for the tab. With a little stretching and twisting, she was able to grab it and pull it to the top of her neck. Finally, the dress was on and fully closed. She smoothed the sleeves and the body of the dress, working the wrinkles out of it. The effort of getting it on had made her a little sweaty and she was glad that she used the anti-perspirant. Looking down at her legs she noticed that some powder had gotten on to her stockings. She hurried to the kitchen, got out a cloth from under the sink, moistened it and applied some of the polish to the rag. As promised the polish soon eradicated the powder, and she continued to apply it to her legs. The damp rag felt cool against her skin, so she added some more polish and buffed up her dress and gave it a deep lustrous shine. She replaced the bottle back on the counter, then headed back to the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror again. The exposed shoulders showed off her bare skin nicely and the contrast between the deep red of the dress and the creamy white of her skin looked great. She appreciated the coolness that the bare shoulders afforded her. She loved the way her partially exposed breasts looked too - her tits had never looked better! All in all I look amazing in this dress, she thought, and he was spot on about my size. Though the dress was tight and hugged every curve, it was comfortable and of course, felt wonderful - like a full body massage. As she walked, the dildo and butt-plug worked their magic and once again she felt herself becoming aroused. With the added thrill of the rubber hose and dress. She couldn't believe this was really happening. If someone had told her six weeks ago that she would be walking around her condo dressed only in rubber, with rubber dildo's in her cunt and ass, she would have called them crazy. But here was doing just that and loving it. It was strange old world! Well, whoever this guy is, I have a lot to thank him for, she said to herself. He's certainly put some excitement back in my life. She was already starting to think about her dinner date with this mystery man on Saturday. Could she really wear this stuff out in public? She knew one thing for sure, she'd be wearing that leather coat alright - there was no way she was going out dressed like this! Today was Wednesday, so she had three days to get herself ready for the big night. She already decided to get her hair done -it was looking decidedly ratty and certainly not up to 'La Pigalle' standards. Besides she wanted to look her best for this guy - he deserved it. 在將所有東西都調定位之後,她開始拉上拉鍊。做為一個女孩所應具備的特技,她將拉鍊拉到她手能達到的極限直到齊肩的垂片。透過拉扯及扭轉身體,她終於將拉鍊拉到頸子的部位將上衣封閉了起來。 她開始用手將袖子、身上及大腿緊身衣上的皺摺撫平。因為大量的運動使她開始冒汗,她開始慶幸她有事先使用爽身粉。 她發現有些潤滑粉弄髒了吊帶襪,她走到廚房取了一塊布沾上膠衣光亮劑,用來清潔她身上的膠衣。沾了光亮劑的布透過膠衣給她的皮膚帶來一陣涼意,同時讓膠衣光亮了起來。 她將膠衣光亮劑丟回櫃臺,走向洗手間要看看自己穿上它們帶來的效果。 裸露的乳白色肩膀皮膚與深紅色的的膠衣形成完美的對比,由上衣中瀑露出來的胸部及乳頭也從未如此美麗過。在這件衣服裏,我身體的一切都多麼的美好阿。 看來他真是很了解我的尺吋,這件衣服不論在那個彎曲都能完美的緊抱我,就好像依我全身的資料製作一樣。 隨者她的走動,下身的陽具開始隨之進出,她感到她的性感又開始被喚醒了起來。 她實在難以相信現在她身上的這一切會真的發生,如果六週之前有人告訴她她會只穿者膠衣,下體戴者陽具在公寓內走動。 她應該會責罵他們瘋了吧,但是她現在卻是如此地喜愛它們,世界還真是奇妙。 她告訴自己-無論那個男人是誰,我真得很感謝他,他真得給了我生活中的久違的興奮。 她開始思考週六和那位神秘男人的晚餐。我真能穿者它們出現在公共場合嗎?她現在只知道她或許能穿者那件皮大衣,但不可能能有勇氣穿者身上這套衣服出門的。 今天是週三,我還有三天可以考慮那個大日子。我必需先處理我那殘破的頭髮,它可不符合'La Pigalle'的標準。我應該要表現出我最好的一面,他值得我這麼做。 The whole process of getting her rubber clothing on had taken about 45 minutes and she realized she was getting hungry. She didn't have time to cook something from scratch, so she pulled a one-person lasagna from the freezer and popped it in the microwave, setting it for about 12 minutes on high. She decided to celebrate with a glass of wine. There was a half empty bottle of Chianti in the fridge and she took it out to let it warm up a little. As the pasta was heating she set herself a place setting at the table. A couple of minutes she heard the microwave chime and she took out the hot dish and carried it over to the dining table. As she ate her meal, she thought to herself. The meal on Saturday will be a little nicer than this stuff - I hope. After dinner she piled the few dishes in to the dishwasher - they could wait until the morning. Now for the hard decision - to keep her rubber clothing on for a while longer or get undressed again. It was really no contest - she was enjoying herself too much to take things off right away. She decided she would give herself a couple of hours of pleasure before bedtime. But she didn't want to damage the latex before her date on Saturday - that was another thing her research had told her, rubber could be easily damaged without due care. So she took her glass of wine over to the couch and placed it on the coffee table. She scanned the TV guide - the usual crap on the box. There was a movie on HBO that she vaguely heard of that seemed fairly interesting, so she flipped channels till she found it, already started. Whether it was the wine, food, the long day or maybe the excitement of the previous couple of hours she wasn't sure, but Kristen found herself nodding off in front of the TV. She woke with a start, finding that she had missed about thirty minutes of the movie. Time for bed I think, she decided, and it's going to take me a while to get undressed again. She had read somewhere that the easiest and quickest way to take rubber off was in the shower, so she headed for the bathroom and turned on the water. Fairly soon the water was at the right temperature and she stepped into the stall. It felt strange to have the hot water running over her body yet not be getting wet!. Slowly she peeled off all the wet rubber and let it fall to the floor. She missed the tactile pleasure of the tight latex caressing her body and she looked forward to wearing it again soon. She toweled herself try, then fetched a long tee-shirt from the closet and a couple of hangers. Still naked, she went back to the shower and arranged the soggy rubber garments on the hangers. They should drip dry by the morning, she thought, then I can repowder them and they'll be ready for the next time. She pulled the tee shirt over her head and brushed her teeth. As she climbed into her bed, she thought back over the evenings events and smiled a little And a good time was had by all!. Within minutes she was soundly asleep. 穿上它們花了她45分鐘,她體認她已經餓了。她無法在不弄傷膠衣的情況下好好煮一餐飯,所以她將冷凍義大利麵丟進微波爐微波12分鐘。她在冰箱擁有半瓶的葡萄酒,她決定把它拿出來溫熱做為這次的慶祝。她將熱好的麵及酒放在餐桌上。 當她吃者它們的時候,她想到我希望週六的晚餐能比這個來得更好。 晚餐後她將盤子丟進洗碗機。她現在要做下一個困難的決定,是要脫下它們還是再穿一會。實在是不用再考慮了,她太喜歡它們而可以先放下其它事情。她決定在就寢前再穿兩個小時來享受她的舒服時間。 但她不想在周六之前讓她的膠衣受到任何的傷害,她知道膠衣是非常容易不小心受到傷害。所以她帶者她的酒到咖啡桌並將自己給放倒在沙發上。開始檢視她在桌上的破爛電視時間表。她找到HBO上正好有她想看的電影,她在電視上找到已經開始的電影。 她不能確定是因為酒、食物、一整天的工作或是前兩個小時的刺激,Kristen在電視前打起瞌睡。當她醒來的時候,她已經錯過了30分鐘的電影。 她認定已經到了睡眠的時間了,畢竟還得花些時間脫掉身上的膠衣。她已經研究過如何簡單而快速地脫下它們,所以她直接走向洗手間並扭開水龍頭。 當水溫到了剛好的問度,她跳進浴缸中。被熱水環遶卻沒弄濕身體是種奇怪的感覺,她慢慢地將已經濕掉的膠衣剝下,任由它們落到地板上。 當她的身體失去膠衣的觸感,她露出想在穿上它們的神情。 她戰勝了自己的欲望,她抓來一件長T-Shrit及兩個衣架。她走來洗手間將已經泡濕的大衣掛上衣架,它應該可以在早上乾透讓我可以幫它重上潤滑粉為下次的使用做準備。 她套上T-shirt並開始刷牙。當她跳上床時,她回想起今天發生的事情,真是從來未有的好時間阿。接者在幾分鐘後她就已經陷入夢鄉
太感謝了! 好文章! 真想快點看到續文!
翻的很順 請繼續加油!!! 要頂!!!
翻譯得十分好~~多謝
多谢拉 继续支持
辛苦了 希望有更多高手能造福大家啊
Thanks 對英文不好者真是功德
Part 4: Dinner for Two Kristen感到日子過的越來越慢。她為了讓自己在那重要的一天得到最大的刺激,她禁止自己去穿任何的膠衣及配件,這讓她的時間過的有如爬行一般。 她開始幻想那位男性是那樣的一種人?他了解我多少?他長得如何? 終於週六到了,她已經預定了一間美容沙龍去整理自己,她開始考慮稍晚應該好好做個淋浴。 週六的天氣由綿綿陰雨轉為乾燥而明亮。當Kristen驅車向位於離她公寓五分鐘遠細長路上的沙龍,她規劃者她接下來的時間。'La Pigalle'位於市中心,需要30分鐘的車程,Kristen開始擔心起停車小弟觀感的問題,她的老舊Subaru實在是配不上時尚的餐廳。 她告訴自己-可惡,我會好好地對泊車小弟展現笑容,懹他不會介意我的舊車。 因為沙龍相當忙錄,她只能等者她的預約時間。她平日是個相當建談的人,但她現在的心力都放在思考上。 沙龍幫她修剪她的黑髮,讓它變成在過去幾週從未出現過,散發者光芒的微翹短髮。接者修指甲師幫她的指甲塗上適合她衣服的美麗顏色。 Kristen花了一個半小時完成她在沙龍的美容。在她回公寓的路上她開始思考下午要如何渡過如此棒的一天。午餐之後,她到公園散步,享受落下的陽光。她的工作讓她不容易享有規律的運動及享受清新的空氣。她走到公園邊的熟食店叫了一分三明治及一碗湯,看者被沐浴在陽光下人們的噪音所充滿的公園。 她在溜狗者、玩飛盤的人及手牽手的戀人中間走者,她想者那些和她的Steve一起作這些事情的美好日子。 在下午3:30她帶者由輕快的散步得到的爽快及活力回到公寓。為了達到預定7:15赴晚餐的計劃,她必需在5:00左右開始準備。她先閱讀了一些報紙及雜誌然後走到臥房將預備要穿的衣服一件件地展示在床上。她覺得她的紅色皮鞋開始在呼喚她了,而且它真得和衣服非常的搭。 她心中還是對於他為何能知道她擁有這雙鞋子,他是否找人好好調查過她?她告訴自己-算了,反正今晚答案就會揭曉。 她走向洗手間,在浴缸中加入潤膚沐浴精。很快地浴缸便被泡沫所充滿,她脫下衣服棄置在洗衣籃中接者跳進浴缸享受熱而芳香的洗澡水。很快地,她進入少許的晃神狀態,開始勾勒美好的今晚。她的性感開始被激發了起來。她冷靜下來告訴自己-停止。一切等到晚上再說,還有大量的準備工作需要作。 就在洗澡水漸冷之時,她起身離開浴缸開始用毛巾擦乾自己軟而光滑的皮膚。再次地她在身上撲上一層清香的爽身粉,然後花了兩分鐘刷牙並用漱口水清洗口腔,她喜歡這樣做帶給她帶薄荷味的清新口氣。 終於她走向洗手間拿取她的膠短褲,有如以往一般將它穿上讓陽具進入它們應有的位置-陰道及肛門。接者是束腹緊身衣,也滑順地進入它應有的位置與短褲合為一體,如平常一般當她的胸部與罩杯密合之後,她的快感再次被喚醒,她的乳頭開始挺立了起來。 接者輕鬆地套上已經做過潤滑處理的膠衣吊帶襪,拉高直到貼合她的短褲並梳平接縫處。在梳平全身上下的皺摺之後,她將上衣拿起。就如之前的試用一般,她毫無困難地穿上它並扣好拉鍊並將皺摺給梳平。接者把袖子調好並調整胸部的位置。 現在Kristen必需決定要配戴那些首飾,經過幾次嘗試,最後決定配戴用中型珍珠串成的項鍊。 最後她穿上她的紅皮高跟皮鞋,看看是否適合。 她將穿者帆布鞋驅車前往餐廳,到時才要換上她的紅皮高跟皮鞋。 Kristen回到洗手間拿取膠衣保養劑,並將一塊布沾上保養劑用來擦拭她的膠衣及吊帶襪,清掉潤滑粉並讓膠衣發出暗中帶亮的光芒。她用手按摩她的胸部讓她的乳頭挺立起來。 最後的一個步驟,她為自己選擇配合她衣服的紅色眼影、睫毛膏及口紅。她快速地在鏡中檢視自己,在鏡中反射出帶者快樂笑容的自己。 她自己想者-我想他應該會滿意我的打扮吧。她舉起手看了手表,已經快7:00了,是出門的時候了。 她大步走向客廳並在經過臥室時順手取走她的鞋子,經過玄關時她取下她掛在衣架上的紅色皮外套,一股清涼在她穿上它時透入她的肌膚,最後當她戴上帽子完成著裝,除了吊帶襪,這時已無人能發現她衣服底下的秘密。或許有人可以在近距離發現她吊帶襪的秘密,相信只要有點距離加上夜色的保護,沒有人可以發覺。 她帶上門,讓寂靜的電梯帶她離開公寓朝向停車場。當她看到她的舊車,她不禁再次有感而發,如果我能負擔的起新的車子該有多好。在我能負擔的最大範圍內買一部四輪傳動的車子,至少讓我在下雪天能更好的操作也能偶而上山去玩。 她回到現實打開她的車燈朝出口而去。今晚的天氣乾燥而清新,天上佈滿了星星,真是個非常適合到市中心的夜晚。她驅使她的車子穿越聯絡道,毫無困難地融入有點雍擠但仍以高速公路速度前進的車流裏。 Kristen在週五就已經在網路地圖上演練過,她現在有自信可以毫無問題地找到餐廳。她的行車速度正被由快速道路匯進來的車潮阻慢,她切向外車道準備離開高速公路,這城市被星羅棋佈的燈火裝飾地有如夜空一般美麗。當她切離高速公路進入市區道路,她注意到它就如一般週六夜晚般平靜。 她如她所預定地於7:50到達,在大門等候的泊車小弟走向她要幫她停車。她將乘客座的窗戶搖下並請小弟給她幾分鐘將鞋子換好,小弟點頭表示了解並站在車側待她準備好時要替她開門。她將她的帆布鞋脫下並丟向乘客座並將她放在乘客座上的鞋子拿起。 她在小弟替她打開門時給了他一個美麗的笑容,這個笑容發揮出它的效果,當這個年輕人交付停車證給她時臉上已經帶者一絲臉紅。 小弟說道-小姐,歡迎來到 La Pigalle , 請好好享受妳的晚餐。 Kristen回答道-謝謝 , 我會的。 當她沿者藍色天蓬走向餐廳,她心中的不安開始升起。她心中開始想者-我不知道他的名字,而我的衣著會被發現嗎?正在她亂想的時候,她發現她已經遲到了。她一眼看去,整間餐廳充滿了等待位置的客人,絕大部分人都穿者正式的衣服,男的穿者西裝或禮服、女性則穿者晚禮服。隨者她接近接待處接待者對她展現笑容時,她越來越覺得她的衣著不屬於這裏。 歡迎來到La Pigalle ,妳的賓客已經在位置上等者妳了,我可以幫你取下外套嗎? Kristen對於他知道她的名字略感驚訝,看來她的資料已經被他向餐廳的工作人員說明過了. 她答道-謝謝- 不用了.我將自己保管它。心中同時開始祈禱她桌子的位置是在隱密的角落。 她被導引穿過忙亂的餐廳向者後方的房間而去,Kristen確信此時她被大家所注視者。此時的她極度慶幸能有一個微暗的包廂,或許其它的客人會注意到我身上醒目的紅色外套但將不會知道我從頭到腳裝備者乳膠衣服。終於見面的時候到了。 這位男性由他隱藏在陰影中的位子站了起來並伸出他的手。 '妳好,我是Richard',同時他握過她的手並搖者,'感謝妳撥空前來' Kristen雖然已經了解他應該已經知道她的名字,但還是打了招呼。'哈囉,我是Kristen。感寫你的邀請' 在短暫的寒軒之後,Kristen才有機會快速地評估她約會的對象。他身長約八尺、高而瘦、大約190,三十歲上下帶者明亮的棕色頭髮。她由他臉上凹突不平的外觀猜測他應該常運動。並不是特別清秀但帶有引人注目的魅力。 他正不隱藏地對者她展示笑容。 '我知道妳正穿者我推薦的衣服,妳應該考慮脫掉妳的大衣,妳現在應該會覺得有點熱。' 她表現出一點猶豫,'我不知道我是否準備好了。我還是會強烈地感受到它們,可否再給我兩分鐘。' '當然,我可以了解。但請不要擔憂,沒有人能在這種燈光下發現妳身上穿的衣服,而且他們亦不會介意。不用急,慢慢來。' 當他說話時,Kristen察覺他可能帶有一點英國腔。她正笨拙地站在她們的桌子旁邊,在她們週圍的賓客正忙者談話及品嘗而無暇理會她們。 她帶者膽卻的語氣說道'好的。可以了',同時她開始將脫掉她的大衣,這時他站到她旁邊幫忙她。當大衣由她的肩膀落下,她突然一股冷意襲來。她感受到他的視線,他的笑容更加燦爁了。 妳果然如我所想的,妳實在太令人目眩神迷了。 '請就坐。' '謝謝你。Richard。我猜想我有一堆感謝要向你表達。' 在說話的同時,她同時走帶皮革座椅的隔間。 他由她的身邊拉過他的椅子,此時兩人間洋逸一股難堪的寧靜。最後由他打破這分寧靜。'可以由我替妳點一分開胃菜嗎?' '當然,松子酒及筀寧水。謝謝。' 他招來侍應並點了兩分帶冰松子酒。當她們等待她們的開胃菜時,他開口道:'我很確定妳應該有很多問題想要問我。' '的確。我想。我想知道你是誰,為何對我如此了解。為何會用者種方法送我這些我喜歡的膠衣。' '當然,我先自我介紹。我的名字是Richard Palmer,我在倫敦出生,在我五歲時父母帶我入籍美國。所以我幾乎一生都在美國長大,一開始在L.A ,然後是Seattle。我從事軟體業,我自己有一家做幼兒教育軟體的軟體公司。' 他帶者微笑繼續它的談話。'我曾經是比爾手下的一員大將,我透過我的股票選擇權取得足夠的資金建立我自己的公司' 她想者-我對他有錢的預感沒錯,他可能有好幾百萬美元。對他的好感度又上升了。 當她們的飲料被送上來,她啜飲了一口,然後再次靠回她的座位。 '是的,你有很多閒錢。但為何你會如此地了解我。尤其是關於膠衣服裝的喜好。' '好問題應該要得到好的答案。首先,讓我保證我決沒有窺伺妳的壞習慣。我並不是那麼地了解妳。我僅僅了解妳的名字、Kristen Spencer。工作是圖書館員於兩年前離婚。妳的電話號碼則是由電話簿查到的。' 她問道-'可是我從未見過你,你怎會知道我的工作地點' '事實上我們曾經在圖書館見過幾次面。當時我在那區買了新房子,而我去那邊辦借書證。自此我去那許多次,不過並不是每次都是妳幫我處理。' 在研究他的過程中,她發現他的確有點眼熟。不過她的工作一天必需面對幾百人,要記住他們的面孔是很困難的。侍應長此時等在桌邊詢問我們是否要點餐了。但我們甚至連菜單都還沒有拿起來過,所以他請侍應長等我們十分鐘。 '但是為何在沒跟我有直接往來下認為我會對乳膠衣服有興趣,尤其是那些你寄給我的邪惡短褲。' 他紅者臉說道-'這是個很長的故事。我應該這樣說,妳和我的前妻驚人地相似。' 她打斷他。'你離過婚?' '不,我妻子死在三年前的一次車禍中喪生。'他低沉地說道。'一個酒醉的黑鬼-抱歉-闖越紅燈撕碎了她。而那渾蛋確一點傷都沒有。' 她抓者他伸過桌子的手說道。'抱歉,你一定很傷心。' '謝謝妳,我那一年過得很挫折。只能把自己全心投入工作。' '你知道,我一天工作12-14小時就和我還在微軟時一樣。它得確稍微幫助我的公司繁盛。最後我終於能回到之前的生活步調,雖然我還是失去她' '你有你妻子的照片嗎?如果你不介意,我想看看。'Kristen帶者一點魯莽的心情提出這個要求。她希望能確定他不只是要騙取她的同情而已。 '當然,我找找。'他將他的皮夾由夾克取了出來。'這裏,這張是在她死前我們所拍的五年結婚記念照 他將用膠膜護貝的照片遞給她,照片中是他和她的妻子滿懷笑容在餐廳舉杯的場景。這位女性並不是很像她,除了頭髮有一點,不,是真的很像。 Kristen研究了一下照片後,問道。'請問你妻子的名字,她真的很漂亮。' 'Sharon。她真的很漂亮,而妳也是。尤其是穿上這套衣服後更令人驚豔。' Kristen笑者回應他的贊美,'謝謝你的服裝,但你還沒說明為何會送我乳膠服裝做為禮物。' 他們再次被侍應打斷,他們終於回到菜單上。Kristen對於菜單上的價格感到震憾,不過她知道對於百萬富翁這不成問題。所以她點了烤牛肉加沙拉做為前菜。Richard則是以烤羔羊排加上蒸干貝做為開胃菜並另外點了一瓶葡萄酒。當他們結束點菜坐回位置上,她們互看了好幾秒鐘。 Kristen心想-我對他有點動心了。我希望他也喜歡我。真是個笨問題,是他邀請我來的。 Richard打破這分寧靜。'好,讓我來說明關於膠衣的事情。我的妻子在我們的婚姻早期開始展現對於膠衣的強力欲望。在長時間的收集下,她建立了相當完整的收集品。她喜歡這些物件並愛穿者它們。我就和所有有血性的男人一樣,我喜歡被它們包圍的她。' '我也開始讓我自己去喜歡上它們,最後我們花費了許多時間在它們上頭,妳可以說我們是快樂的乳膠夥伴。' '在她死後,我就無法再穿上它們,因為再也沒有可以分享的夥伴。' 他頓了一下喝了口飲料。'然後六個月前我在圖書館發現了妳,震驚於妳與Sharon是如此相似。' '我開始幻想妳換上那些衣服的樣子,所以我做了個賭搏,我將短褲寄給妳。我知道那是無謀的舉動,但最糟的結果不過是讓它們被妳丟進垃圾筒而已。' '而妳將永遠不知道我是誰,我將是安全的。當然我渴望你能試試它們並愛上它們,我知道我的妻子深愛者它們。' Kristen笑者說,'是得,我一開始把它門丟進垃圾筒。我厭惡它們。但最後好奇心戰勝了我,我將它們取出並試用了它們。我從未在我的屁股安裝過任何東西更別說依賴它。但如你所知,我最後喜歡上它們而且不可自跋。我幾乎每天帶者它們工作。' '我是如此的壞,在我日常的衣服下穿上它們,卻沒有人知道。' '但我知道'Richard冷靜地笑者。'對妳是種改變,你變得更快樂了。我看到很久以前我妻子穿上它們時臉上的神情。所以一週之後,我再試者將束腹緊身衣寄給妳。而妳毫無疑問的接受了它。' '因為我被迷住了。我開始在網路上尋找它們。但膠衣對於我圖書館員的薪水來說實在過於昂貴。我無法負擔任何一個品質較好的。這時你新寄來的衣服到了,我完全無法抵抗。你實在太大方了,Richard,謝謝你。' '但我還是不了解。是的我讓你想起你的妻子。但你既有錢有大方,為何要特別注意我?應該有無數的可愛女性願意和你在一起。' 他們的談話被送來的開胃菜給打斷。Ricjard的烤干貝香氣怡人,Kristen也對她的沙拉多樣性印象深刻。她吃下的第一口沙拉向她證明她眼睛所見,這調味醬真是完美。' Richard很明顯地也很滿意他的烤干貝。他們之間進入幾分鐘的寧靜,各自享用各自的美食。 Richard放下他的叉子並吞下嘴中的貝肉。'是的,我有自信可以約到很多女性,但妳身上有特別的要素吸引我,而不僅僅和我的妻子相似而已。你不僅漂亮而且在工作時有一種孤單的感覺。' '除了我的社交技能已經荒費了一年,而且我基本上是個害羞的人。所以我決定要幫助妳振作一點並找時間約你出來。我希望妳不要介意。' Kristen花了幾秒鐘思考他說的話並用餐巾擦拭她的嘴。'那是事實,自從我的婚姻失敗以後我的確陷入恐懼之中。' '我非常的低潮,懷疑自己是婚姻的失敗者。但我應該沒有很明顯的流露出來。我應該隱藏的很好。我喜歡我的工作、我也愛和人來往。' '但你是對的,我現在的生活被注入了一絲刺激。你無疑是敲響了第一聲。' Richard溫和地笑了,'不要想得太嚴重。我並不希望你因為我送妳這些昂貴的禮物而有積欠我任何事的感覺。如果今晚以後妳決定再也不見我,那也可以。' '我允諾,我將完全消失。我將因妳的決定再換個圖書館,那只是個小麻煩。'所以今晚以後的決定權在妳身上。 Kristen回他一個笑容。'我不認為你需要擔心這件事。我會喜歡和你再一起聚會,但請不要如此正式。' '電影或是速食都令人喜歡。穿者膠衣充滿趣味,但身為女孩總希望能放鬆一會' '我甚至為了怕某人看見我身上的衣服而不敢到洗手間。' '看來妳需要使用一下洗手間。我和老闆熟識,這裏有個員工用洗手間,你可以擁有完整的隱私而不用怕被發現。妳講一聲,我就請他過來。' '太好了,我現在準備好了。接下來一小時如果只能喝一杯酒將讓今晚變成為全不同的故事。你真是太好了。你一定常常來所以才會和管理階層如此熟識。' '是的,我規律地來這吃飯,他們通常會試者幫我保留這個位置,我猜金錢的收益也是個因素。' 一位侍應將他們的盤子收走,另外一位侍應送來他們的主菜。烤牛排被準備在桌邊的小車上,另一位熟練的侍應開始準備醬汁。 一瓶紫紅色葡萄酒被取出待侍應將它打開。侍應將葡萄酒倒出一些至杯子讓Richard聞香確定。 Richard帶者笑容請酒類領班將葡萄酒注入他們的杯子。 'Cheers。祝福未來長而有益的關係。'Richard舉起他的酒杯。 'Cheers',她將酒杯與他的酒杯輕觸後啜飲了一大口,成熟而滑順的味道。Richard真是懂酒的人。 '告訴我更多有關你軟體公司的事。或許我聽過它,我們可以讓圖書館有些小孩用的軟體。' 'Tommy the Turtle', ........ '公司叫甚麼?'Kristen問道 ' Xetal Inc 縮寫 X E T A L. 它是我和老婆所取 , 一個我倆間的私人小玩笑。' Kristen花了幾秒鐘思考他的含意。'聰明。我知道了,將latex倒過來拼。' Richard露齒而笑'是的' '它很老氣,但妳總要有個名字稱呼它。我有一群忠誠而有技能的夥伴。我們是非上市公司所以沒有股票選擇權,我但我用其它方式彌補他們。' '我們一年總營收20百萬美金,我們夠小而不會讓MS注意到我們,不然它會因為我們的成功而毀掉我們。' Kristen點頭表示贊同。'我知道你説的。MS會摧毀任何可以威脅它的對手' 他們的對話在甜點及咖啡中繼續。當她偷看了一下她的表,她驚訝於已經快11點了。此時侍應長來到他們身邊結帳,他毫不關心帳單金額地拋下他的信用卡。 Kristen在她腦中算了一下,這一餐應該超過200美元,但對他確有如口袋裏的零錢。 kristen注意到當他將簽單拿給侍應時所附上的大方小費,她想者,難怪他們喜歡他。 Kristen走出隔間,Richard快她一步幫她拿起大衣。她站在她身邊幫她穿上它。他接者穿上自己的大衣,倆人一起走向餐廳大門。Richard和老闆針對服務寒喧一陣子。 當他們走出大廳,Richard輕輕牽起Kristen的手。他將停車證及十元小費託付給泊車小弟。 他問起。 '你能好好開車回家嗎?Kristen''如果妳願意,我可以叫一部計程車,並於明早把妳的車送過去。' '不,我很好。我只有在一小時前喝了點咖啡,我現在很清醒。而且現在是一個很適合開車的乾燥夜晚。' Richard沉默了幾秒。 'Kristen,今晚可能是從我妻子死後我所得到最棒的夜晚。我真的想再次見到妳。我下週會有一些商業會議,但我將於週末回來。我們可以一起去看場電影嗎。' Kristen幾乎馬上就答應了。'好的。我們一起去一定會很有樂趣。何不當你回到這時給我一通電話來決定時間。如果可以週六晚上會更好。' '事實上每晚對我都很好,我從未有如此豐富的社交活動。' Kristen的老舊Subaru和他的新Lexus SUV抵達,他倆的約定已經成立。Richard護者她到車門邊並為她開啟。當她們站在門邊,Richard快速而略重地親吻了KristenKristen則用稍帶熱情的吻回禮。 當她鬆開她的擁抱,她屏氣說道'謝謝你給我如此棒的夜晚,並再次謝謝你美好的禮物。' '我的榮幸,Kristen。請在我不在時也好好享用它們' 他邊回應邊幫她上車。她滑進坐位並拿取她的帆布鞋。並在關門前將鞋拿起。 當她駛離餐廳,她給了他一個盛開的笑容及揮手再見。她看者他由後照鏡中慢慢消失,她想者這是多神奇的夜晚,或許我們可以達到某些特殊的結果。 她順利的回到公寓。這時的公路車流很少,所以她只花了20分鐘就到達停車場。然後她走進公寓,她回想今晚的事並給自己一個笑容。她開始思考,她在下週六再見他之前要如何度過這些等待的日子。 [ 本帖最後由 chen0337 於 2008-4-22 10:35 PM 編輯 ]
Part 4: Dinner for Two The days before her dinner date seemed to drag by with agonizing slowness. To Kristen it seemed as though time had slowed to a crawl. She deliberately refrained from wearing any of her rubber items, so as to increase her excitement level on the big day. She started to fantasize about this man - who could he be, how did he know so much about her, what did he look like? Finally, Saturday arrived. She had a made an appointment at the beauty salon for a styling and a manicure. She took a brief shower, figuring that she'd have a long bath later in the day. The beauty salon was in a local strip mall, about 5 minutes from her condo. The weather, for a change, was dry and bright - a welcome break from the dreary drizzle that the Puget Sound was famous for. As she drove to the salon, Kristen thought about her upcoming date. La Pigalle was downtown - about a thirty minute drive, provided the bridges were clear. She was little worried about the valet parking - her tired old Subaru would look a little out of its element at such a fancy restaurant. Oh what the fuck, she thought, I'll smile nicely at the valet and he wont care. The salon was busy and she had to wait for her appointment. Her stylist was in a chatty mood, but Kristen was too wrapped up in her thoughts to really pay much attention. She had her hair washed, cut and styled and was very pleased with the results. Her jet black hair was trimmed into a slightly retro looking bob and shone with a luster that she hadn't seen in weeks. She moved from the haircutting area to the manicurists chair and had her nails done with a color that she figured was nearly a perfect match with her dress It took nearly an hour and a half to finish her appointment and as Kristen headed home, she tried to figure out what to that afternoon. It was such a nice day that she decided that, after lunch, she'd head for the park and take a walk. The fall colors would be at their peak she reckoned and the exercise would do her good. Her job didn't give her much chance for regular exercise and any time she could get some fresh air was welcome. There was a deli near the park and she stopped in for a bowl of soup and a sandwich. The park was crowded with folks taking advantage of the rare sunshine - walking their dogs, playing frisbee, couples strolling together holding hands. As she walked, Kristen thought back to the days when she and her Steve had done the same thing - it had seemed so good then. She arrived back at her condo around 3:30, feeling refreshed and invigorated by the brisk walk. She had planned on leaving for dinner at 7:15 which meant that she would start her preparations around five. She read the newspaper and skimmed a few magazines for a while, then went to the bedroom to lay out her clothes. She hung the dress up on the back of the door, the panties, corset and stockings she placed on the bed. She found the red shoes he had asked her to wear and saw that they indeed were a very good match for the dress.. She was still mystified by how he knew so much about her - had he been spying on her? Anyway all would be revealed tonight. She went to the bathroom and started her bath, adding some scented bath oils to the tub. Soon the bath was full and she undressed, throwing her clothes into the laundry hamper. Kristen stepped into the tub and settled down into the hot, fragrant water. The heat was very relaxing and soon she was dozing lightly, daydreaming about the upcoming night. As she thought about what she would be wearing in a short while, her excitement grew and she started getting aroused all over again. Stop it, she said to herself, wait 'til tonight. You'll have plenty of time to get all worked up. As the bath started to cool she stood up and grabbed the big fluffy bath towel off the rail and wrapped herself in it. Her skin felt soft and smooth as she toweled herself dry. Once again she applied a generous layer of lightly scented anti-perspirant to her body. She brushed her teeth for a couple of minutes, then gargled with mouthwash, enjoying the minty aftertaste in her mouth. She stepped out of the bathroom into the bedroom and picked up the rubber panties. Once well lubricated, she slipped the phallus and butt-plug into place and pulled the panties tight over her buttocks. Then came the corset, the lower portion smoothed over her stomach and neatly tucked under the top of the panties. As usual, the stimulation of the bra and panties started to arouse her and she felt her nipples harden. Next came the rubber stockings, well powdered, and they slid up her legs with ease. The sculpted upper section fit comfortably over her panties and she straightened the rear seams. With her undergarments on and nicely fitted with no wrinkles, she took the dress off its hanger. Just like the first time she tried it on, she was able to get into it without any problems and within a few minutes it was zipped up. She smoothed out the wrinkles, straightened the sleeves and made some minor adjustments to the bust line. Kristen went over to the dresser, trying to decide what jewelry to wear with her outfit. She tried on several necklaces before deciding on a faux pearl choker with 4 strands of medium size pearls. Finally she slipped her feet into the red leather high-heeled pumps, to see how they looked; she was going to drive to the restaurant in sneakers, then change into her dress shoes when she got there. Kristen went back to the bathroom and pulled the latex polish out from under the sink. Using a damp cloth and a little polish she buffed up her dress to a deep shine and cleaned up the remnants of powder on her stockings. She massaged her breasts with the cool cloth and her nipples responded. The final step was to apply some make-up - eye shadow ,mascara and lip-stick, a deep lustrous red that complimented her dress and shoes. A quick check in the mirror to see the results of her work - she smiled at the reflection in the glass. She was pleased with what she saw; I think he'll be happy with the way I look, she thought. She checked her watch - it was a little before 7 PM. Right on time. She strode back into the living room, picking up her shoes from the bedroom as she passed. Her long leather coat was hanging from the hat rack in the hallway. It felt cool against her rubber dress as she put it on. With the coat buttoned up, it was nearly impossible to tell what she was wearing underneath it. Closer inspection of her legs might reveal that her stockings were not the usual nylon, but from a distance and in the dark no one would be the wiser. She stepped out of her condo, pulled the door shut and headed for the elevators. The hall was quiet and deserted while she waited for the lift to arrive. She rode the elevator down to the parking garage and walked to her car, once again wishing that she could afford a nicer vehicle. Well at least it's paid for, she thought, and reasonably reliable. She had bought it mainly for the all-wheel drive feature, which came in handy on the few snowy days and if she wanted to go into the mountains. She backed out of her stall, turned on the headlights and headed for the exit. The evening was still dry and clear, the sky full of stars under a bright moon - all in all a very pleasant evening to be going downtown. She drove the well lit back streets to the ramp that let to the bridge. The floating bridge, one of two that connected the city to its eastern suburbs was busy but moving at freeway speeds and she had no trouble in merging into traffic. On Friday, Kristen had downloaded a map of the restaurant's location from the Web. She had studied it before leaving and was confident that she would have no trouble finding it. The traffic slowed as the highway merged with the freeway that ran north-south through the city, and she started to move across to the right lane to exit. The city looked beautiful under the clear night sky, the Space Needle glowing like a beacon. As she made her way off the freeway and on to the city streets, she saw that the city was still fairly quiet for a Saturday evening. She arrived at La Pigalle at ten minutes to eight and as she had guessed, the restaurant had valets outside the entrance waiting to park her car. She pulled up to the curb and lowered the passenger window. As the valet approached the car, she lent over and told him to hold on for a minute while she changed shoes. He nodded and went around to the drivers side, ready to open the door for her when she was done. She slipped off the sneakers, threw them on to the floor on the passenger side and picked her dress shoes off the seat next to her. The valet opened the door for her and as she got out of her she gave him a big smile, which had the desired effect. The young man blushed a little as he handed her the claim ticket. As she walked under the long blue canopy into the restaurant, Kristen started getting a little nervous. I don't even know this guys name. What if people can see what I'm wearing? Oh well, too late now. she thought. The restaurant was crowded and a number of people were waiting for their tables, mostly dressed fairly formally, which was unusual for the normally casual Seattlites. Men in suits and tuxedos, women in formal gowns and evening wear. As she approached the maitre d'hotel's station, she felt even more uncomfortable about her clothing. The maitre'd smiled at her as she neared his desk "Ah bonjour, Madamoiselle Spencer, and welcome to La Pigalle. Your dinner guest is waiting for you at his table. May I take your coat?" Kristen was a little surprised that he knew her name, but her date must have described her in some detail. "No, I think I'll keep it with me", she replied, praying to herself that the table would be in a secluded part of the room He led her through the bustling restaurant to the rear of the room; all the way Kristen was sure all eyes were on her. She was enormously relieved to see that they had a darkened booth - the other diners would be able to see a very pretty woman dressed in a striking red dress, but should be unable to tell she was dressed from head to foot in rubber. Finally she would get to meet her blind date. The man sitting in the shadows got up out of his seat and extended his hand in greeting. "Hi, I'm Richard", he said giving her hand a firm and confident shake." Thanks so much for coming" "Hello Richard, I'm Kristen", realizing as she said it that of course he already knew her name. "Thanks for inviting me" In the few seconds of their greeting, Kristen was able to make a quick assessment of her date. He was a little over six feet tall, slim - maybe 185 to 190 pounds - wavy light brown hair, somewhere in his mid-thirties. He had a rugged outdoorsy look to him, fairly athletic, she guessed, not particularly handsome, but certainly not unattractive. He smiled broadly at her. " I see your wearing the coat and shoes I recommended. Would you like to take that coat off - you must be getting a little warm by now?" She replied a little hesitantly "I'm not sure I'm ready. I feel very self conscious in this dress. Could you give me a couple of minutes.? "Of course, I understand. But really there's nothing to worry about. Nobody will be able to tell what your wearing in this light, as if they really would care anyway. Take your time" As he spoke, she thought she detected a slight accent - British maybe. She felt a little awkward standing there next to their table. The other guests around them were deep in conversation or busy eating, not noticing them at all. "OK then , here goes nothing", she said nervously She unbuttoned her coat and he stepped behind her to help her with it. As the coat slid off her shoulders, she suddenly felt much cooler. She felt his gaze upon her and his smile widened. "You look absolutely stunning, Kristen, as I knew you would. Please take a seat" "Thanks, Richard", she replied as she slid into the leather seated booth, "I guess I have a lot to thank you for" He took his seat across the table from her and there was a few seconds of awkward silence. "Can I order you a cocktail?", he said finally "Sure, that would be nice. A gin and tonic on the rocks please" He motioned to the waiter and ordered two gin and tonics over ice. "I'm sure you must have a thousand questions to ask me", he said as the waiter left with their order "You bet I do. I want to know who you are, how you know so much about me and why you're sending me all that rubber stuff, which I love by the way" "Okay, a brief personal history. My name is Richard Palmer. I was originally born in London, but my parents emigrated to the States when I was five, so I've spent nearly all my life here - first in L.A., then in Seattle. I'm in software - well actually I have my own software company, we make educational games for kids." "So did you work for Microsoft at some time - were you one of the Borg?" He smiled at her reference. "Yes, I was one of Bill's minions for a while. Then I cashed in my stock options and started my own company" So, I was right about the money, she thought, He's probably worth several million.. I may just grow to like this guy. Their drinks arrived and they clinked glasses. She took a long sip of her cocktail and settled back against her seat. "OK, you're an ex-Brit with a lot of spare cash. But how do you know so much about me - and why all the rubber gear", she asked "Good questions and they deserve good answers. First off, let me assure you I'm not some weirdo creep who's been spying on you. I actually don't know all that much about you. I do know that your name is Kristen Spencer, that you work at the library and that you've been divorced about two years now. I got your address from the phone book" "But I've never met you before - how do you know where I work", she asked "Well actually, we have met several times - at the library in fact. I bought a new house in the area recently and I came in to get a library card. Since then I've been in many times - not that you helped me every time" As she studied him, she realized that indeed he did seem a little familiar. But in her job she saw hundreds of people every day and it was hard to remember all those faces. The head waiter came over to their table and asked if they were ready to order. Neither had even picked up the menu yet, so Richard asked for ten minutes grace. "So what made you think I'd even be even remotely interested in wearing rubber clothing, let alone something as wicked as those panties you sent me?" Richard blushed. "Well it's kind of a long story. You see when I first saw you I was struck by the remarkable resemblance you had to my wife - my ex-wife I should say" "Are you divorced?", she interrupted "No, my wife died in a car accident about three years ago", he said wistfully ,"Some drunken bastard - excuse me - ran a red light and smashed into her. At least it was quick. He didn't even get a scratch" She stretched out her hand to hold his across the table. "I'm so sorry Richard. You must have been devastated" "Thank you. Yes, I was. I was a wreck for a year. I just threw myself into my business - you know working 12, 14 hours a day, like my early days at Microsoft. It helped a little and of course my company flourished. Eventually I was able to cut back to an easier pace and relax a little. I still miss her. "Richard, do you have a picture of your wife - I'd like to see it if you don't mind", Kristen asked, feeling a little forward asking for such a personal thing. But she wanted to make sure he wasn't feeding her a line just to get in her pants. "Sure. Let me find it", he replied, fishing for his wallet in the inside pocket of his jacket. "Here, this is one taken at our five year wedding anniversary, shortly before she died" He handed her a photograph protected by a clear plastic sleeve. It showed Richard and his wife clinking champagne glasses at a restaurant, smiling broadly at the camera. The woman did look very much like her - hair a little lighter maybe - but a very close resemblance indeed. "What was your wife's name - she was very pretty", Kristen said after studying the picture for a few seconds "Sharon. And yes she was - and so are you. Have I told you just how stunning you look in that dress?" Kristen smiled at the compliment. "Talking of the dress, you haven't explained the rubber gifts" They were interrupted by the waiter again and they finally got down to studying the menu. Kristen gasped at the prices on the menu, but she figured a multi-millionaire would have no problem picking up the tab. She eventually settled on steak Diane with a tossed green salad to start. Richard went with rack of lamb with steamed mussels as an appetizer. He ordered a bottle of vintage claret. After they had given their orders to the waiter, they settled back in their seats and looked at each other for several seconds. I'm really starting to like this guy, she thought. I hope he likes me. Which really was a stupid question - he had invited her out, hadn't he? Richard broke the silence. "All right let me try to explain the rubber thing. My wife developed a strong attraction for latex early in our marriage. Later as our income increased she was able to build up quite a collection. She just loved wearing the stuff and of course - as any red-bloodied male would - I loved seeing her in it. I started to enjoy wearing it myself and soon we were spending a lot of our free time all dressed up in it - a happy rubber couple you might say. After her death I couldn't bear to wear it any more - it seemed so empty without her there to share it with me. He paused for a sip of his drink. "Then I saw you at the library about six months ago and was blown away by how much you looked like Sharon. Then I started picturing you wearing some of her outfits. So I took a gamble and sent you those panties. I knew it was long shot, but the worst that would happen is that you throw them in the trash in disgust. You would never know who sent them, so I was safe. Of course I always hoped you try them on and enjoy them. I know my wife loved them" Kristen smiled, "Well, at first they did go in the trash - I was disgusted by them. But then curiosity got the better of me and I fished them out of the garbage and tried them on. I had never really had anything up my butt before and that took some getting used to. But as you know, I ended up liking them, then loving them and I wore them nearly every day to work. It made me feel so naughty, wearing those panties under my everyday clothes and nobody could tell. "But I could tell", Richard laughed quietly, "There was a change about you - you looked a little happier or something - it was a look I saw a lot on my wife when she wore them. So after a few weeks I thought I'd try again and sent you the corset. You seemed to adopt that with no problems" "Hey, by then I was hooked. I started doing some research on the computer to see where I could buy some more. But latex is so damn expensive and with my pitiful librarian's salary, I just couldn't afford anything nice. Then this dress arrived along with your invitation and I couldn't resist. Your so generous, Richard, thank you" "Just seeing you in that dress is all the thanks I need. I can afford it. I may not be in Bill's league, but I'm still a wealthy man and I can spend my money on things that give me pleasure. And believe me, seeing you happy is very pleasurable to me." "I still don't understand ". Kristen replied. "Yes, I do remind you of your wife I admit , you have a lot of money and apparently your a very generous man. But why all this special attention on me? There must be any number of lovely women who would go out with you?" They were interrupted by the arrival of their starters. Richard's bowl of mussels smelled wonderful and Kristen was impressed by the variety of greens in her salad. Her first bite of her salad confirmed what her eyes had told her - the dressing was sublime. Richard was also obviously enjoying his steamed shellfish. Both sat and ate in silence for a few minutes, relishing their respective meals. Richard eventually put down his fork and swallowed a mouthful of mussels. "Yes, I suppose I could have dated any one of many women, but there was something about you - not just the similarity to my wife - that attracted me. You were so pretty, yet sad and somewhat lonely, sort of just going through the motions at the library. Besides my dating skills had lapsed over the years and I'm basically a fairly shy person - the British reserve and all that. So I decided to see if I could help cheer you up a bit and maybe get a date at the same time. I hope you don't mind?" Kristen considered what he had said for a few seconds as she wiped her mouth with her napkin. "It's true - I have been in a sort of funk since my marriage broke up. I was very down on myself, thinking I was at fault for the divorce. But I didn't realize it was that obvious to other people. I actually thought I was covering up pretty well. I enjoy my job at the library and I like meeting people; but you're right, I could use a little excitement in my life now and then. Hey, and you've certainly done that for me, with bells on!" Richard smiled warmly, "We only serve to please. Seriously though, I don't want you to think that just because I've bought you these expensive gifts that you are in any way indebted to me for anything. If after tonight, you decide you never want to see me again, then fine. I admit I'll be sorely disappointed, but I'll live with your decision. I may have to change libraries again, but that's a minor inconvenience. So after tonight is over, the next step is yours" Kristen smiled in return, "I don't think you need to worry on that score. I'd love for us to go out again - but maybe something less formal, like a movie and a burger afterwards. Wearing all this rubber is fun, but a girl needs to relax once in a while. I'm even scared to go the ladies room here. What if someone in the john sees me in this dress?' "Look if you need to take a leak, I know the Maitre'd pretty well. There's an executive bathroom that you can use which is totally private and no one will see you in that dress. Just say the word and I'll call him over." "Oh, I'm okay for now, but an hour from now with a few glasses of wine in me could be a different story. I make well take you up on that offer. You must dine here a lot to be so well in with the management." "Actually I do eat here pretty regularly and they usually try and keep this booth for me. One of the advantages of money I suppose" The waiter reappeared to clear away their plates and several minutes later another waiter arrived with their main courses. The steak Diane was prepared on a little cart next to the table and Kristen admired the skill of the waiter as he prepared the flaming sauce. The wine steward came over with the vintage claret and showed the bottle to Richard, who peered at the label, nodded his approval and waited for the waiter to uncork it. He poured a small taster into the wine glass and Richard swilled it, sniffed and drank down the maroon liquid. He smiled in pleasure, nodded to the wine captain who poured two glasses. "Cheers". said Richard, raising his glass, "To a long and rewarding relationship" "Cheers", Kristen echoed and she took a large mouthful of wine, relishing it's smooth mellow taste. Richard knew his wines, evidently. They talked animatedly throughout their meal over a wide range of subjects, including the local sports teams (they discovered they were both basketball fans). movies, politics and of course, the weather. Eventually the conversation came around to work. "Tell me more about your software firm, Richard, maybe I've heard of them. We do carry some kid's software in the library" "Well we make educational software for children, from about 3 to 16 years old. We have a number of learning games with characters like 'Tommy the Turtle', ......... "What's the company called?", Kristen asked "Xetal Inc" Spelled X E T A L. It was a name my wife and I came up with - a sort of inside joke between us" It took Kristen a couple of seconds to figure out what he meant. "Oh clever", she said eventually. "I get it - latex spelt backwards" Richard grinned " Yeah, I know it's corny but you have to call your company something. We have a good bunch of people - very loyal and talented. It helps that I pay them well. We're a private company, so there are no stock options., but I compensate them in other ways. We had gross sales of nearly 20 million dollars last year. We're small enough not to attract the attention of the big guys, especially Microsoft, who could kill us if we got too successful". Kristen nodded in agreement, "I know what you mean. Microsoft will absorb anything that threatens them - just like the Borg". Their conversation continued through dessert (creme brule for Kristen and Baked Alaska for Richard which they ended up sharing anyway) and coffee. Kristen stole a quick look at her watch - she was surprised to see it was already after eleven. Finally the head waiter arrived with the check. Richard laid his credit card down on top of the leather pouch without even looking at the bill. Kristen did some quick math in her head. That meal must have cost over two hundred dollars, she figured, but it's like pocket change to him. The waiter left with the card an returned quickly with the credit card slip for Richard to sign. He signed the receipt and Kristen noticed he added a generous tip. No wonder they like him here, she thought. As Kristen slid out of the booth (her dress sticking a little to the leather seat), Richard got out before her and collected her coat. He stepped behind her and helped her get the coat on. He donned his own coat and together they walked to the restaurant entrance. Richard exchanged a few words with the maitre d'hotel, who smiled and wished them a good evening. As they exited the lobby, Richard held Kristen's hand an squeezed it lightly. He took Kristen's valet ticket and handed it along with his and a ten dollar bill to the valet. "Are you going to be alright driving home, Kristen?", he asked. "I can call you a cab and have your car driven over tomorrow morning if you like" "No' I'll be fine. I started drinking coffee about an hour ago and my head is clear. Plus it's a nice dry night for driving for a change" Richard was quiet for a couple of seconds. " Look Kristen, I had a great time tonight - probably the best night I've had since my wife died. I'd really like to see you again. I have some business meetings out of town next week, but I'll be back by the weekend. Maybe we could go see a movie together?" Kristen agreed almost immediately. "Yes, it was a lot of fun for me to. Why don't you give me a call when you get back to town to finalize times etc. But Saturday night is good for me too. Actually any night is good for me - I don't have much of a social life anyway." "OK, Saturday it is. I'll call you on Friday evening" The two cars arrived, a study in contrasts. Kristen's rather beat-up Subaru and Richard's brand-new looking Lexus SUV. Richard escorted her around to the driver's door of her and opened it for her.. As they stood by the open door, Richard leant over and kissed her on the lips - more than a quick peck, but not a full blown deep kiss either. Kristen responded by kissing him back with a little more passion. "Thank you for a great evening, Richard", she said breathlessly as she broke their embrace, " and thank you again for all the wonderful gifts" "My pleasure, Kristen, and enjoy them while I'm away", he replied as he helped her into the car. She slid into the seat and reached over for her sneakers, taking of her dress shoes before she shut the door. As she drove away from the restaurant , she gave him a big smile and a wave. He waved back as he slid into the seat of his car. She saw him pull away from the curb in her rearview mirror. What a night, she thought, maybe we're on to to something special here. She drove home without incident, the floating bridges being fairly quiet at that time of night. It took her only twenty minutes to reach her parking garage. As she stepped into her condo, she reflected on the evenings events and smiled to her self. How was she going to wait until next Saturday before seeing him again?
相当的让人期待下文
返回列表