返回列表 回復 發帖

Tied people insidesteel cage

Has anyone tied trying your other half inside some steel cage? my gf has a dog and have a large steel cage... one time i add a dog lash to my gf and she became my pet... so i tie her inside the dog cage... i used toy handcuff and cuff her hands and feet to the cage... she was only in her underwear and with a ballgag... i left her inside the cage for 2 hours... and during the 2 hours her older sister came back and saw her inside the cage... my gf was only 18~~
Then ? What did her sister said?
her sister didn't say anything... she just let my gf inside the cage and took photos~~
Is this just a funny story of your imaging or heppened truly ? I meeans that if it's true, you are goin to be blackmailed..... by that sister.
it's true... how do you think her sister will blackmail me?
maybe because it is too amaze to blieve. it's so amazing. i love to be a pet. but it's still too dangerrous. i mean.. how could you make sure her older sister won't be shock? and call the plice?@_@? another question~ what did you and your girlfriend do, during that two hours?
her older sister know that my gf plays bondage and i've tied her older sister with my gf before i checked on my gf every 15 minutes... i played with her breast and she just moaned
既然是真的,你便應該很高興有這樣的奴隸姐妹!!!
there was another time where i tied her sister into the cage instead~
too bad i don't have photos ar...
返回列表