返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論]:Private BDSM Club of HK

I have an idea -- What if we have a (non-profitable) Private BDSM Club or a BDSM resort in Hong Kong? A club may have a great channel for us to share BDSM knowledge. Anyone interested to join? And anyone would warranty to participate the formation of the club?
this is a good suggestion, but it is difficult to establish a foundation for bdsm in hk. what is the details of your idea?
i think so~ But it is really a good idea anyway~
I would be gladful if it's really gonna be actualized. perhpas we should take a deep look into the legal aspect of society formation in HK. and I want to know what happened in fetish fashion a few years ago. did it show us anything?
Any people in legal and medcial field? And any HK female here - would like to ask for advice? Pls. contact me by email ...
Any progress to your idea?
Not at all. Seem no right person and nobody interested in HK here. I think I should drop my idea.
I don't think that we have no interest, but we can't find the kind of person you need. medical and law field people are maybe not so interest in bdsm I think
That's a pretty good idea, but I doubt its possibility in China.
that's what I am looking for!! I really like to see such a club exist in HK. I like meet those ppl with the same interest. If there a such club, I must join it at first!!!
返回列表