返回列表 回復 發帖

[翻譯] Lori's London Vacation

Lori's London Vacation As the airliner crossed from flying over water to the English countryside, Lori watched with growing excitement. She had been anticipating this vacation for a long time; she was finally going to visit the country she had dreamed of for over three years. The lush green country beneath her looked like a fairyland in the early spring sunshine. It was one of those unusual sunny days and Lori knew that there would be more rainy ones than sunny. She had come prepared though. She had packed all of her rainy day clothes, including her few rubber items. She loved wearing the rubber skirt she had bought just before coming on the trip and also her long rubber raincoat, but her most treasured item was a rubber corset bought through a mail order house. It had been made in England, and fit her perfectly, squeezing her normal 24" waist down to a waspy 19". She loved the figure it gave her. Lori was a latex and bondage enthusiast, and had been for as long as she could remember. One of the main purposes of her trip was to add to her collection of bondage and rubber goods. She had heard from a few of her friends about the numerous rubber and latex boutiques in the London area, and was prepared to spend money and time in them. (She had no idea how much time.) After the plane had landed and Lori had gone through customs, she gathered her baggage and moved off to find a taxi. She had researched her trip thoroughly and had made hotel reservations near where several latex clothing stores were located. Even though she was tired from the long trip, she was hoping to visit one of the shops she had heard of right away. After arriving at the hotel, Lori unpacked and took a shower. She decided that she would wear her corset under her lacy lingerie and spring dress. It always gave her a thrill as the laces pulled tightly closed and the pressure increased, pulling her waist into the familiar hourglass shape. Unlike a normal corset made of satin or leather, the rubber continuously exerted force on her body, pushing it inward, and this was intensely exciting to Lori. She finished dressing, putting on her black heels, brushing her hair and checking on her makeup. Then off she went to see what delights the boutique held. Not knowing that this would only be the beginning of her most unusual vacation ever. London's streets were still busy at the early evening hour, and Lori watched the activity with interest. Under her dress and lingerie, she felt the tight compression of the corset, and she smiled as her small waist drew admiring glances. The boutique was only three blocks from the hotel. The storefront was small, but distinctively set off by fresh paint and an attractive window displaying some of the items sold there. Lori looked in the window, glancing at the latex on display. She studied a mannequin in the window dressed primarily in black latex. The outfit on the mannequin consisted of stockings, an attractive mini-dress, long gloves and a neck corset. It was obvious from the curvy waist that there was also a very tight corset involved. Lori wondered what was hidden underneath. The mannequin's feet were shod in amazing ballet toed high heels which must have been at least 8" high. "My, this would certainly make me the center of attention at the party", said Lori to herself, as she went into the store. Once inside, Lori was totally amazed by the selection and quality. There was nothing like it back home. There was latex of almost every color and clothes which ranged from simple to daringly sexy. The store also had an impressive shoe department with everything from high heeled pumps to thigh-high boots; the heel heights were from 5 to 9 inches. There was also an unbelievable array of rubber bondage gear. "I'd better be careful not to go broke in here", she thought. She was examining a long latex single glove with laces and straps when a saleswoman came up beside her and said "may I help you with anything?" in a wonderful British accent. "Oooh yes, you can!" said Lori excitedly. "I have never seen such wonderful latex and rubber before, and I am hoping I don't bankrupt myself before I go home". "Well, well my dear we will try to help you avoid that and also see that you get what you desire," said the sales lady. "I am Karen and I own this store. We do make some of the best quality latex clothing and bondage items in the world, and we are proud of it. I noticed you admiring the mannequin outside". "Yes," Lori said, "I have fantasized about owning such lovely things, but all I own is a skirt, raincoat, and of course the corset I am wearing". Karen looked at Lori's waist and smiled, "your waist is small, but you look like another two inches less would suit you better; how long will you be here in England?". "Only two weeks" sighed Lori. "Well then, let's first measure you up for a new corset to suit your figure". Lori could hardly believe that she had just arrived and already was going to be fitted for a new corset. She was in heaven! "Oh yes, I would love that, and then I also would like to purchase some of your latex lingerie as well" she said. Karen took Lori to the back of the store where there were fitting rooms and what looked like an area where the clothing was actually made or mended, she couldn't tell exactly. She was asked to remove her clothes and another person would come to measure her. She did as she was asked, and presently a muscular looking woman came bustling into the fitting room with a tape measure in hand. "Hello dear, I am Sharon; we will just have you looking like a Victorian princess when you are pulled into this new corset" she exclaimed. Sharon took many measurements, including some which Lori wondered were really necessary, but did not complain about. After 20 minutes, Sharon pronounced she was done and that the new corset would be ready in one week. Lori was pleased to hear this, and could hardly contain her excitement. She then dressed again and went back out into the store. "I would like to buy a pair of those latex panties in blue, some black latex stockings, a matching garter belt, and I would like to see if I can wear that dress the mannequin is modeling" said Lori to Karen. "Surely. I think you are the same size as the mannequin, so the dress should fit; you may try it on". In a few minutes it was obvious that Lori was exactly the same size as the mannequin because the dress fit beautifully, and her curves were enhanced by the shiny black material. "Lori, you could model these clothes!" said Karen, "you are the perfect size". Karen looked at Lori and smiled; "Would you take a two week job?" she asked. "Why, uh yes; YES!" said Lori. The deal was sealed and Lori left the store with her purchases with an agreement to return the next day at 9:00 AM "for work". After Lori had left, Karen and Sharon smiled with anticipation. It was not every day that they had someone that fit so well visit their store, and it had been a long time since the last "model". They were excitedly looking forward to this two week session with Lori and she had no idea what she was in for. The next day, promptly at 9:00 AM, Lori walked into the shop. She was clad in her new latex outfit and looked very sexy. Actually, Lori had a hard time containing her excitement in the rubber clothes; she had almost had an orgasm while walking from her hotel. Now, she stood in the store entrance, and tried to cool off. Then she noticed the mannequin had been removed. She commented about this to Karen, but this was nonchalantly waved off. "Come on up to my flat Lori and we will discuss your modeling duties". Lori and Karen entered the flat, and there Lori saw Sharon and also met two other women, whom Karen introduced as designers; "this is Victoria and Diane, and you will be showing some of their best designs," said Karen. Lori accepted what appeared to be coffee and began sipping it. It wasn't more than 2 minutes later that she lay prone on the floor. When Lori awoke, she was in darkness and she could feel that something had been stuck over her eyes. She tried to move to remove whatever it was but she then discovered her hands and arms had been bound behind her! Her legs were tied at her ankles and knees also. There was also an inflated ball filling her mouth so that she could hardly make a noise, which however, she tried to do anyway. At her attempts to make a noise, she heard voices nearby: "Well, it looks like our new mannequin is back with us now." It sounded like Karen's voice. The sound of several people moving nearer came to Lori and she became more active, trying to get out of her bondage, but to no avail. "Now Lori, you agreed to be our bondage model for two weeks, and that's what will happen so there is no need to struggle. I just neglected to mention that your brief modeling career will be spent INSIDE our store window mannequin, and both you and the mannequin will be dressed in our finest creations", said Karen. Lori felt something being placed into her ears; it was sticky and filled her ears cutting out all noise. Suddenly, she heard a small voice, which grew in volume, and recognized as Sharon saying "We have placed small speakers into your ears so that we will control everything you hear for the next two weeks. They cannot be removed without the proper glue solvent". Lori then felt herself being hoisted to her feet by the people around her, and the eye patches were removed. She recognized Karen, Sharon, Victoria and Diane, and each had something in her hands. Victoria moved forward and placed a heavy rubber corset around Lori's waist. Lori noticed that the boning was almost continuous and that it would reach from her armpits to her thighs. Then, while Karen and Sharon held her, both Diane and Victoria began tightening the corset. It had to be much smaller than she had ever worn, and Lori tried to complain but only made muffled moaning sounds. As the corset drew tighter and tighter, Lori had more trouble getting her breath; finally, Diane tied off the laces in back, pulled a 1" wide belt around and over them, then padlocked it shut. Karen moved in front of Lori and placed a small padlock through the hole between each stud and clasp, 9 in all. It would be impossible to remove the corset now, even if she had the use of her hands, and she knew the keys would be in someone else's possession. In her head Lori heard someone say "that 17 inch waist is very attractive Lori, you will be wearing that corset for two weeks! All ofyour keys will be split up between the four of us, so it will take all four of us to free you, if we want to!". "Now then, let's get her into her other things". As Lori struggled helplessly, the relentless foursome continued to add to her discomfort. A crotch belt with two large attached plugs was tightly buckled over her corset, compressing her waist even more, then it was also locked and the plugs were forced deep within her. Two wires ran from the plugs, and these were arranged off to one side. Next a stretchy latex bra with many studded protrusions inside the cups was added. A wire ran from the tip of each bra cup; these were also arranged to one side. Lori felt her breasts and nipples being stuck, as if there were dull pins poking all around them. It wasn't uncomfortable (yet) but she had enough presence of mind to still wonder what their purpose was. Black latex stockings were tightly stretched up to and attached to her corset garters. A pair of 6" heeled thigh boots made of heavy rubber were laced tightly onto her legs, so tight that she could not bend at the knees, and holding her painfully erect. Then a pair of full length gloves were put on her hands and arms, while a rubber neck corset was being laced home forcing her head up and making the gag even more effective. The gloves had straps which threaded onto the neck corset. The gag was given several more quick pumps, filling her mouth even more, before a black latex helmet was pulled over her head. The helmet had tiny eyepieces of glass and small nose holes as the only openings. Tubes were inserted into the nose holes while the laces were closed and an attached neck strap was buckled and locked in the back. Lori was now unable to speak or hear. She had been stringently confined like never before, and locked into bondage. Her breathing was labored from the viciously tight corset and the tiny nose tubes. She felt the huge plugs filling her vagina and rectum, and the dull probes all around her breasts and nipples. She was almost fainting from the severity of the bondage, but at the same time she had never been so turned on. She had begun to sweat under the latex covering her and in a bizarre way this added to her excitement. "Oh God what are they doing now?" she thought as she looked through the tiny eyepieces as two women dragged the mannequin into the room. She watched with amazement and some fear as the mannequin was split into two pieces - a front and back half - by opening nearly invisible latches all around it (there must be 50 of those latches she thought). Suddenly, Lori felt her body being lifted up and carried. She could not resist as she was stuffed into the back half of the mannequin. It was a very tight fit since the mannequin was actually made of steel and lined inside with neoprene rubber. As Lori's body was pushed into the mannequin, it became nearly impossible to move at all. The wires were carefully pulled through a small hole before the front piece of the mannequin was positioned over Lori's inert body. She wanted to scream but could only make an almost inaudible humming noise; and then she heard through her earpiece, "Have a nice time modeling the wonderful outfit dear, you will be in there until this time tomorrow, and then only let out for an hour before you are changed into your next costume and locked away again!". The front piece came down over her and she could only barely see through the mannequin's eyes because they were tinted glass. She felt the pressure unbelievably increase more as the first of the 50 latches was shut and then locked. No one would ever be able to tell this from any other mannequin now. The only noise was a slight hiss from the nose tubes. There was no indication of the terrific pressure being endured by poor Lori inside. Finally Lori/mannequin was pulled upright and carried into the store window. There, Karen and the others dressed it as if nothing unusual had occurred. Lori/mannequin was beginning her first day at "work". The final touch came a few minutes later when the wires leading from the mannequin were attached to a hidden electric transformer. First, there was a subtle tingling in her breasts. But it grew more insistent. The plugs in her vagina and rectum began a mad vibration dance within her! Her nipples and breasts felt as if countless ticklers were running over them as she had the first of many orgasms, writhing within the steel confines of the mannequin and under the crushing pressure of the layers of latex. In her ears Lori heard Karen saying, "the transformer works automatically and randomly varies the power, so you will never know what to expect next; I hope you enjoy it!". Then a sudden burst of white noise filled Lori's ears and continued, carrying her into a dreamlike state.
LORI'S LONDON VACATION Chapter 2 Lori had struggled through her first few days in the "mannequin bondage model" job she had accepted during her visit to the boutique. She managed to get through the new outfits imposed on her at each change period, which was once a day at around 11:00 PM. Each outfit was unique and imposed its own special demands on her body and will, while each also provided surprise pleasures. She remembered the first time she had felt the electric vibrators and breast simulators of her first outfit, and a thrill ran through her body. God, she was beginning to look FORWARD to the next day's ordeals now! She had to admit that she was being cared for, although she only was "free" for an hour, during which time she was fed, cleaned and allowed to use the bathroom. In this context, "free" was subject to a new definition - she still was locked into her terrifically tight rubber corset with its 17" waist, and her arms were always bound in some way, and her legs restrained to prevent escape, if she attempted it. Except for her "mealtime" she was gagged also, so well that very little noise was possible. Her captors were in total control. The first time she had been removed from the confines of the steel mannequin, she had noticed that all of her baggage and personal items had been brought from the hotel to the boutique. She had been told, through the tiny headphones still glued into her ears, that she had been checked out of the hotel and was staying with long-lost relatives. The story was complete - no one would be suspicious in the least - and she was held captive by the four women who continuously subjected her to every conceivable bondage gadget and position. The steel, neoprene-lined mannequin was a marvel. So cunningly had it been designed that its arms, legs and other parts could be bent into any position to accommodate imaginatively designed bondage equipment. There were strategically placed holes through which wires or tubes could be fed which had been attached or inserted into the hapless victim inside. Movement by the victim was impossible once she had been placed inside and the 50 latches had been closed and locked. The steel had been formed into a female form and painted in flesh tones; the face had been painted as if it were made up, the feet could be positioned to allow for high heels of varying height, the waist required the inhabitant inside to be laced to at least 17" (or less), and the head !! The head itself was a work of art. There were eyes which were of glass so that limited vision was possible for the person trapped inside. There were small nose holes for breathing (limited by tubes or other implements of course), and the mouth could be fitted with various gags, tubes or other implements, some of which could be made to provide more discomfort to the poor captive. All of this was just enough to make the victim feel almost "visible" to those passing by on the sidewalk outside the store. It seemed to Lori as if she could nearly touch those passing by, or scream for help when the pressure became too great. But this always proved futile. All that anyone saw as they walked by was a motionless, speechless mannequin dressed in erotic bondage. It had been 7 days now. Lori was starting her second week on the job. She felt that she had overcome her fears and the crushing corset didn't feel nearly as tight as it had when it first had been laced and locked on her unwilling body. She had been removed from the mannequin; it was 11:00 PM and, since she still had her ear pieces in, it was quiet. She was fed, through a straw this time since her gag had not been removed. She was wearing a full head harness, locked onto her head and mouth. It had a small hole through the ball-gag and she was served through it. Her captors led her to the bathroom, arms cuffed behind her and with a spreader bar holding her legs apart, cuffs on her ankles. After she had relieved herself, she was led back to her mannequin "home away from home". She was sponged with water (her daily bath), and heard Karen through her earphones, "you have done so well Lori, we are all very proud of you! As a matter of fact, we were observing you closely today as you were removed and you do appear to be ready for the NEXT LEVEL of your mannequin training! You see, we have really been waiting for a long time for someone as flexible as you to test the mannequin's design to the limit. You should be happy and proud of such an accomplishment!". Lori again felt a sense of terror overcome her; what could they mean? what were they going to do to her? She tried to struggle in their grasp, but had become weak and unable to put much into it and the corset made her lose her breath so easily. MMMffff!urggssl! she tried to speak to them and get them to let her out --- she was out of breath and breathed noisily through the short nose tubes they had attached to her harness-gag. Then with amazement she felt them begin unlocking her corset! Then it was being unlaced and for the first time in a week, she took a deep breath. "I convinced them!!" she thought triumphantly. This was to be a short lived victory she soon discovered. Victoria entered the room carrying a different corset. It also was made of rubber, but appeared to be heavier and SMALLER and it had many more parts to it than a normal corset. It had an attached crotch piece with some holes which she *knew* would be in strategic places. The corset was very long and came clear up to her armpits, but it had cutouts for her breasts. It reached down below her pubic bone and covered her bottom in back. There were tiny buckles all around the bottom and around the breast cutouts. In the back, it reached to the nape of her neck, where a built-in neck corset flared up and around her neck, enclosing it firmly in its latex grasp. The chin piece forced her head higher than ever before, allowing no movement downwards or sideways. As the corset was drawn onto her body, Lori could feel its warmth already, and soon it was being laced tight...tighter..still tighter..she was being crushed again! It was intolerably tight...it had to come off, but she knew that wouldn't happen. Her breaths came in short, rapid wheezes through the nose tubes. Then Karen gleefully told her that she "would soon be the proud owner of a 15" waist!". The laces were closed; an attached rubber flap at the back of the corset was tightly stretched over the laces, hiding them, and was locked shut with four tiny padlocks. Her breasts had been forced through the holes and were protruding obscenely in front of her but she was unable to do anything to minimize them. Lori felt the crotch piece being tightened into place; it hugged every part of her bottom and was forced tightly up into her rump, spreading her cheeks and lips apart, making them available to anything or anyone. There were rubber straps and buckles holding this piece in place and once tightened, they exerted constant force, so no loosening was possible. The next sensation Lori felt was prodding around her bottom, and then she felt something go inside her, no it was several things! She was being impaled up her rectum, vagina and urethra!!! Actually, if she had been able to see them, she had catheters inserted into her rectum (a double Bardex catheter) and urethra (a Foley catheter) and an electrically driven vibrator into her vagina. The Bardex was of a special design and could allow for a "continuous" or "forced" enema at the desire of the person controlling it. Two balloons, one inside and one outside, were inflated, effectively sealing it into place, while Lori squirmed in discomfort/pleasure. The Foley bulb was also inflated and attached to a long discharge tube which would be led out of the mannequin. The vibrator had been specially made to be the most deluxe female device on the market; Lori would be the first to test it out. It was tightly fixed into place, and even though it had not been turned on yet, Lori nearly had an orgasm from her movements to escape the tight bondage she was being subjected to; unfortunately for her, it was only the beginning. Clear plastic conical pieces were being attached to the buckles around her breasts. These were snugly fitted holding her breasts firmly, and a clear plastic hose led from the nipple area of each cone; her breasts began to warm inside the cones as Lori guessed (correctly) that they had been made of a special material. A solid copper piece was placed over each of the plastic cones and the plastic tube fed through a matching hole in the copper. Lori was barely able to see that the copper pieces had numerous electrical connections and she figured she was in for the worst (or best!) of it. What she did not know yet was that her entire corset was threaded throughout its length with small copper wires and that when the electrical connections were made at the copper cones, the entire corset would also be connected. The clear plastic had been made to efficiently conduct electricity, and as Lori would perspire more, the better a conductor they would become. The clear plastic tubes also played a role: they would be hooked up to an air pump and would serve to pull Lori's breasts into firm contact with the plastic cups, allowing each breast to serve as an electrical contact point. The corset would distribute the current as it was fed to her breasts, and thus Lori's entire torso would feel the electrical stimulus. However, her torso would only be the positive contact point. Heavy latex stockings were pulled up Lori's legs; these fit very tightly and were anchored to neutrally grounded buckles on the corset. A neutral ground was needed because these would serve as the negative contact. Each stocking was threaded with wires and in order for the wires to make good contact. Thigh length boots were laced onto her feet and legs. Each boot ended in a spectacular ballet heel, 9" in height, forcing Lori's feet into a permanent "en pointe" position. Wires led from the top of each stocking and would be connected later. Lori felt the gag in her head harness being deflated momentarily, and then a tube was being fed through the hole. She felt it begin to make its way into her mouth, then down her throat. She nearly gagged, and it slowed its descent. In her ears she heard Sharon "swallow slowly now, this is a stomach tube for you. The front end is coated with an anesthetic to stop your reflex actions.". So Lori resignedly swallowed (what else COULD she do???) and she felt the tube make its way down her throat. After 10 or 15 minutes of swallowing, Sharon said again "excellent my dear, you have the tube into your stomach now, so we can inflate your gag again..." which rapidly happened next. The gag was inflated more than before though, actually to the point where Lori assumed what is known as the "gag look": a fixed stare forward as the mouth and cheeks are filled to capacity and no noise or breathing is possible through the mouth. Lori shed a tear as the pump was removed, and Karen deftly wiped it away, telling her through her ear pieces "tut tut my dear, we are only beginning this part of your training; we still have to finish your head bondage and then begin on your arms before installing you into your mannequin...!". The "rest" of the head bondage consisted of a 'Y' clipped to her short nose tubes with a much longer tube attached to it, allowing Lori only one breathing passage. She felt cool air being forced into her nose, so presently it was not difficult to breathe. She was afraid this would change...true. Her harness was tightened to its fullest, holding the gag, nose tubes and stomach tube firmly in place, then three locks were closed to permanently fix it to her head. In addition to having the ear pieces glued into her ears, soft wax was forced into each ear, a rubber skull cap was pulled over her hair, tied under her chin, and the wax was taped tightly forcing it in. Karen and Sharon grabbed onto each of Lori's eyelids, pulling her lashes up and taped the lashes, holding her eyes open. Similar tape was added below her eyes, pulling each eye wide open, in an expression of surprise. Finally, over each open eye Karen placed an oval, soft piece of plastic filled with fluid. These were also taped on, forcing Lori to look through the colored liquid inside. She could not blink her eyes nor could she close them; she could only stare fixedly forward. Lori's arms were pulled behind her and a strap was buckled forcing her elbows nearly together ... just the beginning. Each of her fingers was taped together, thumb to thumb and so on until the little fingers were tightly taped together. A rubber strap was wrapped around her wrists pulling them tightly together. Then a rubber arm binder was pulled up her arms, reaching to her shoulders. The lacing started to close, and as it reached her elbows, the strap there was pulled tighter now actually forcing her elbows together; then the lacing was continued all the way up to her shoulders. Her arms glistened in the black rubber cocoon, appearing as one from above her elbows all the way down to her fingertips. Shoulder straps held the binder up assuring no slippage at all. As a final touch, Victoria added three small padlocks at the top, middle and bottom of the binder; the keys were shared between her Karen and Sharon so even if through some magic, Lori was able to communicate her plight, she could not escape until all the keys were recovered. Lori's bondage was complete. Every orifice of her body was violated in some way. Her eyes were covered, ears filled, her nose had breathing tubes, her mouth and throat filled into her stomach; her rectum was sealed by the Bardex, her urethra emptied through the Foley and her vagina was invaded by the new vibrator. She was crushed in an unyielding cocoon of rubber. Her breasts, clitoris, and indeed most of her skin would soon feel the stimulation as she was wired up. She was ready for the mannequin. If she could have screamed, she would have; if she could have struggled she would have, but the progressive bondage had so exhausted her that Lori hardly sensed that she was being carried. The eye covers tended to remove her further from reality. She was in another world of shifting colors. The only senses she had from the outside for the time being was the cool air forced into her nose and the continuous pressure all over her body from the rubber. This changed when she felt herself being forced into the mannequin; its arms had been shifted to accommodate her arm binder; its head had shifted slightly for the neck corset holding her head erect; additional neoprene pads had been inserted at the waist to insure that Lori's crushed little 15" waist was properly supported. All of the tubes and wires were led to their proper places and fed through holes to the outside of the mannequin. Then, the front half of the mannequin was forced into place, holding Lori immovably inside. She could not hear, but only sense the latches being closed and locked, and then she felt herself being hauled erect. She knew the mannequin was being moved to the store window where it would be dressed in some kind of bizarre outfit. Again, she would be inside for almost 24 hours while the outside world went about its business unknowing and uncaring for how could they know? or care? After some time had passed, it could have been minutes or hours, Lori had no way of telling, she heard Karen speaking "Well now Lori dear, we have you all fixed up and you are about to have the time of your life. I hope you enjoy it! We will speak to you again in a while, so bye now." Then the white noise began, blurring Lori's existence. The Bardex filling her rectum came to life as hot water began entering her, quickly bloating her under the corset's compression; She felt something in her throat, a slight filling sensation, as unknown to her, a large quantity of warm Castor oil had entered her stomach; the Bardex continued to fill her until she felt she could take no more, then all of a sudden she could relieve the pressure through the expelling tube which was built into the Bardex; it was temporary though since the tube's exit could be closed, thus forcing her to fill up again. The electric stimulus began as a slight 'tickling' feeling all over her body. She could feel it all over her legs, up over her stomach and back, but especially in her breasts as they were pulled forward to contact the insides of the plastic cones by the vacuum effect induced on them. She could not pull back as they were relentlessly forced toward the copper on the outside and the electricity flowed effortlessly into her. The current increased dramatically causing her to take in a sharp breath (at least as sharp as possible); this was sensed on the outside, and a new gas began to course through her nose tube, a gas which would heighten her sexual libido and increase her awareness. Suddenly her vaginal area was treated to the deluxe vibrator's abilities; it was wild and great - she was losing control - nothing mattered but the present; each second that passed became more intense - the filling of her stomach and intestines, the noise in her ears, the gas, the colored eye patches, the total electrical stimulus --- all served to keep Lori in a continuing state of arousal for nearly 20 hours. Then, mercifully it stopped. She was allowed a rest.....until the next day.
Lori's London Vacation Chapter 3 The time dilation effect experienced while she was a captive inside the annequin was awesome. Lori had never, ever experienced anything like it. The sensory deprivation coupled with stimulation over most of her body and the severe compression of the corset was indescribable. The white noise in her ears, gag and stomach tube, nose tubes, and the colored plastic eye patches served to disorient her totally. The added effects of the vibrator, plugs, corset, ballet boots and electrical stimulation pushed her over the edge. After so many hours inside the mannequin, she simply had to yield to the pressures and fatigue. So, it was no surprise to Karen, Victoria, Sharon and Diane when they removed Lori from the mannequin that she had no capability to resist them at all. This allowed them the freedom to permit Lori some extra time outside the mannequin, and they discussed possibilities for her future. Lori could not hear them discuss her future because of the ear plugs and continuing white noise. Diane said, "You know, Lori has been such a perfect fit for the mannequin that it seems a shame for her to only have two weeks experience and then leave us." "Maybe we can convince Lori to stay on a while!" Karen said in response. So the four women discussed this at length. They decided to keep Lori three more days in the mannequin before removing her to begin her transfer preparations. Her transfer would consist of a trip to America to work as a mannequin model! Karen had a close friend who owned a bondage boutique. She had agreed to use Lori as a mannequin model for her store. But first a description of her three remaining days in the mannequin. And then her preparation for the transfer. Lori remained locked into the rubber corset with its 15" waist. Her colored plastic eye patches were removed as was the tape holding her eyes open. This allowed her to rest, even sleep if she could. The catheters and vibrator had been removed also, but her gag with its stomach tube and the nose tubes remained. After a while she did sleep. She awoke at some time later, but had no idea how long it had been. It was still dark outside and Lori was thankful that she now at least had the ability to see and close her eyes if she wanted to. She wouldn't be going anywhere in her ballet boots; her hands were cuffed behind her; the single glove had been removed along with the rubber straps and the tape holding her fingers together. She felt relatively free in comparison to the imprisonment inside the mannequin. Of course she did not know of Karen's plans for her. After a short while, Karen and the others came into the room. Noticing that Lori was awake, Karen moved over to her and with Diane's help, pulled her into a sitting position on the floor. "You've had some rest and that is good Lori; we have some news to tell you". And so Lori was told about their plans. Lori was helpless. She could hardly make a noise with the gag and tubes, and of course she couldn't run away. She had to resign herself to their plan for her. After the short one-way talk, Karen and the others began to prepare Lori for her final three days in the mannequin. Day One in the mannequin consisted of Lori, dressed in the rubber corset still and effectively gagged, being installed into a heavy rubber heat bag. This was as loose fitting as the mannequin would allow, and was wired throughout with heating elements much like a giant heating pad. Only Lori's head was free of the bag. Once she had been locked into the mannequin and it had been placed into its place in the store's display window, the bag was plugged in. Throughout the day and evening, Lori was subjected to varied heat levels. This day served to firm her body up and lose any excess fluid. On Day Two, the weight loss was reinforced. The rubber corset was complimented with a new corset over the top of it. The new corset was made of rawhide leather, laced tightly and then sponged with water until it was thoroughly wet. Lori was placed into the mannequin and locked in. Over the next several hours, it became warmer in the display window. Inside the mannequin, the rawhide began to dry and constrict over Lori's form. The double compression of the rubber corset and the rawhide forced Lori's breathing to come in short gasps. On her final day, she was put into a double rubber suit. Hot water was pumped between the inner and outer layer. The pressure forced the rubber into every crevice of her body. The hot water tested her endurance yet again. The trip would be the real test though. All of this was to prepare Lori for her transfer. She would be enclosed as a "package" for shipment to a sister boutique in the US in the city where Lori lived. Lori's employer had been sent a letter informing them that Lori had found a new position with better career opportunities in the modeling field. Lori's transfer required construction of two very special boxes and some new bondage apparatus. Karen and the girls had enjoyed planning this particular stage because it was always fun to use their imaginations and see the results. One box would be fitted inside the other. The inner box would be made of steel, and would actually be more of a frame than a totally closed box. Karen's plan was for Lori to be installed into this frame first and then for Lori/frame to be installed into the outer, wooden box. After the third day's ordeal in the mannequin was at an end, Lori was removed from it and told of the group's plans for her. "We have made everything as easy as can be" Karen told her; "You will be allowed two days of relative freedom here at the boutique before your trip. You may pick out any items of clothing you like here and they are yours for the time you spent with us. However, our agreement with the store in America is for you to return twice a year for two weeks to model for us again. You will be amply compensated for your troubles, and a trust fund has been set up for you. All we require is your signature on this document, which gives us your consent to proceed with our plans. I am sure you will have no problem signing it." Lori's hands were released and she signed with mixed feelings. She could say nothing since she had a large rubber ball held in her mouth by a head harness. She was taken to the rear of the store where her body measurements were taken so that the construction of the boxes could begin. Then, she was relieved of her restraints except for cuffs on her ankles and wrists connected by a chain. She was allowed to take a long shower and put on her makeup for the first time in over 10 days. It was a wonderful feeling to be freed from the compressions of a corset and continuous bondage. When she had finished, she saw that a set of clothes had been laid out for her. The outfit consisted of latex panties, garter belt, stockings, bra, 18" corset, skirt and blouse. There also was a pair of 6" heel pumps. Lori needed help with the corset, but once the outfit was on, she was visited by Sharon and Victoria and steel cuffs were locked onto her legs and arms. These were attached together with lengths of chain between her wrists and legs, and then these were connected by another length of chain, effectively hobbling her because the heels were also locked on her feet. "These will stay on until we have the boxes done so you won't be running away from us and ruin our little plan for you Lori", said Sharon. And that is the way it was for Lori for the next two days. The boxes arrived. One was a very large heavy wooden box. The other box was made of tubular steel and had numerous attachments and could be tailored to fit any particular application. Karen was pleased and excited when it arrived. "I hope you will appreciate the thought we all put into this Lori!" she said. Lori was stripped of her clothing and made ready for the steel frame. Foley and Bardex catheters were again inserted into her and their balloons were inflated making removal impossible. A new rubber corset, heavier than any she had worn before was produced and placed on her. It was very long, and included a neck-piece and crotch with three holes for the catheters plus a plug or vibrator. There were straps which were tightly fastened and locked once the lacing was fully closed. The corset forced Lori's form into a beautiful S-bend and gave her a 16" waist. She was forced to take quick, short breaths. The neck-piece held her head up high and allowed no turning from side to side. The crotch forced the catheters well up into her body cavities and held them there. Another vibrator was produced by Diane and pushed into Lori's vagina; it was held in by a temporary strap attached to the corset's flap. Karen brought in a new gag, which she proudly announced was of her own design and made especially for use with the steel frame. This gag had a wire/rubber cage which was forced over Lori's tongue and held it firmly. Around the tongue cage there was a heavy rubber bladder which could be inflated, and attached to this at the outside was a metal fitting with a screw attachment. Once this whole affair was in Lori's mouth, only the metal fitting was visible, and she could hardly utter a sound. Karen said "This is only the start with your gag, dear, since we must insure that you make no noise during your trip. More later." Lori was unable to answer her. Heavy rubber stockings were pulled up Lori's legs and attached to the corset's garters, pulling them tight. It was difficult to bend her legs with them on, they were of such thick rubber. Similar rubber gloves were pulled up Lori's arms. The gloves reached to the top of her shoulders, and were attached with straps to her neck-piece. It now became difficult to bend her arms and flex her fingers. A hood, made of the same heavy rubber was laced tightly onto Lori's head. There were small colored glass eyepieces which Lori could barely see through, and nose tubes for her to breathe through. There was a small opening for the gag's screw piece to fit through. The helmet had small earphones which fit inside Lori's ears. She could be fed white noise, or someone could talk to her through them; otherwise she could hear nothing. Thigh length boots were laced onto her legs. These boots had incredible ballet heels which were at least 9" high. The boots had a two inch strap at the top which covered the knot of the laces, and this strap was pulled tight and locked with a small padlock. Karen kept the keys. Now that Lori was "dressed" and was prone on the floor (she couldn't stand in those boots!), Karen attached several more items to Lori's body. Steel bands were locked onto her neck, upper torso, waist, thighs, ankles, forearms and wrists. Each band had several fittings welded on so that bolts could be passed through. Over the end of each ballet boot, Victoria placed a harness of straps which ended in a steel loop right at the boot-tip, and there was a matching loop behind Lori's heel. Now no time was wasted as the four women picked Lori up and carried her over to the frame. She was lowered stomach first onto the bottom half of the frame. The first attachment was to pass a bolt through her waist belt and on through a matching hole in the frame, then threading a nut onto the bolt and tightening it with a wrench. This served to hold Lori onto the frame while the top half was lowered over her prone body. The top half was fixed in place so that the total height of the frame was no more than two feet. Next, a cross member was placed vertically at Lori's neck and adjusted so that bolts were passed through it and her neck band forcing her head up and forward. These bolts were tightened also. Then Lori's legs were bent double and a bolt was passed through each ankle and thigh band; her legs were held in a doubled up position. Each knee was then strapped to an outer cross member of the frame forcing her legs wide apart. Her arms were bolted together at the wrists and forearms, forcing them into the familiar single-glove position, and then they were attached to the top half of the frame by more bolts and nuts at the wrists and forearms. Her arms were now held together as one and forced upward in contact with the top half of the frame. Each leg was similarly bolted to the frame from her thighs and ankles. Lori was now in a pretty much fixed state, that is any movement was practically impossible. But now Karen introduced what she termed the "fun part". >From the front of the frame, Karen passed a threaded bar through a hole strategically placed in front of Lori's gag. She pushed the bar into the hole of Lori's gag and began to thread it slowly into the gag. As this was done, the cage around Lori's poor tongue grabbed and held it, but also began to slowly pull it forward in her mouth. The fixed position of Lori's head made it impossible to move forward and so her tongue was slowly pulled forward. Karen was careful to note when Lori's discomfort level seemed just high enough, and then gave the bar another couple of turns. The bar was then locked in place at the outside of the frame. Lori could hardly believe it; her tongue seemed like it was being pulled out of her head. She was even further distressed when the rubber bladder over the cage began to inflate, filling her mouth and tightening around the cage even more. It was totally impossible to utter a sound; only a low whine was heard through her nose tubes. Next Karen moved to the rear of the frame and pushed a similar bar through a similar hole and pointed this towards the vibrator in Lori's rear. The strap holding the vibrator in place was removed, and the bar was then threaded into a matching hole at the base of the vibrator. The bar was threaded slowly into the vibrator, pushing it far into Lori's vagina. She could not move and could only feel the pressure building. She was impaled from the front and rear and could not move at all. She could barely see through her colored glass eyepieces. The heavy rubber encasing her body was getting her too hot...she had to get out, but couldn't. She was nearly in a panic; then the vibrator was turned on. In her earpiece she heard Karen tell her that the vibrator would run continuously from a high powered battery pack which would be placed inside the box with her. Finally, a chain was passed through the steel loops at the tips of her ballet boots. This chain was pulled forward to the front of the frame and locked to it. Nipple clamps were applied to Lori's breasts and tightened. Each clamp had a small steel loop at the tip; a smaller chain was produced and pulled through these loops. This chain went back to the vibrator and attached in such a way that the vibrations were also transmitted to Lori's nipples. The Foley catheter was attached to a bag inside the frame so that no leaks were possible there. Lori/frame was then lifted off the floor and placed inside the large wooden crate. If Lori could have screamed or moved, she would have done so but it was impossible. She felt the Bardex tube being attached to another tube. It was a hose which attached to a heavy rubber enema bag inside the crate. The bag was filled with a mixture of water and vegetable oil. A timer was set by Karen so that periodically there would be some of this mixture injected into Lori's rectum by the Bardex. She would not be able to expel any if it until she had arrived at her destination and been freed. This would be a long time. As a last touch, Lori's nose tubes were attached to another tube inside the crate which led to a hidden opening on the outside for her air supply. The girls said a final goodbye as Karen and Sharon lowered the top of the crate over Lori's prone, still body. It would be impossible to detect that a live body was inside. Lori was plunged into darkness as the top was nailed on. All she heard was the white noise playing in her ears. She was filled and immobile. The package was ready for transfer.
暈倒了~比我那篇要長很多呢~ 我已經收藏了~期待有哪位大大能夠翻譯呢~
哇~小生我粗略看了下真是亂過癮呢~ 極度期望哪位高手翻譯啊~肯定是一篇極品文章呢~
Lori's 的伦敦假期 如客机在水上方对英文的乡下地方从飞越过,Lori 由于增加的刺激看。 她已经这假期预料有很长的一段时间;她正在最后去拜访国家她已经梦到超过三年。 在苍翠繁茂的绿色国家之下的她在初春的阳光看起来像一个仙境一样。 她已经来虽然准备。 她已经包装她的全部下雨的日子衣服, 包括她的很少橡皮项目。她爱穿着橡皮位于她边缘已经在旅行上和也过来之前仅仅买她渴望橡皮雨衣, 但是她最珍爱项目是被买经过一楝邮购房子的一件橡皮束腹。 它已经被英国制造, 和适宜她完全地,挤压她的常态 24" 腰部下到似黄蜂的 19". 她爱它给予了她的身材。 Lori 是一个乳液和奴役热心家, 和是因为像她一样的长可以。 她的旅行主要的目的之一要增加到她的奴役和橡皮的收集货物。 她已经收到少数的她朋友的信有关伦敦区域的很多橡皮和乳液专卖流行衣服的小商店的事, 而且准备在他们里面花费钱而且计时。 ( 她不知道多么之后很多的时间.) 在飞机之后已经登陆而且 Lori 已经经过关税, 她聚集了她的行李而且离开找一辆出租汽车。 她已经彻底地研究她的旅行并且已经使旅馆保留近一些乳液衣服商店被位于哪里。 在到达旅馆之后, Lori 卸下而且洗澡。 她决定她会戴在她的丝带内衣和春天下面的她束腹洋装。它总是给予了她一阵震颤如饰带拉紧紧地关闭和压力增加,拉她的腰部进入熟悉的时漏形状。 不像一件正常的束腹缎子或皮革制造,橡皮不断地发挥了在她的身体上的力量,推动它臀酢, 和这强烈地是使 Lori 兴奋到。 她完成了穿衣,在她的黑色脚后跟上放,刷她的头发而且检查她的化妆。 然后走开她去使专卖流行衣服的小商店高兴的东西拿着。 不博学的这只会曾经是她的开始最不寻常的假期。 伦敦的街道仍然很忙碌在那早的傍晚小时,而且 Lori 用兴趣看活动。在她的洋装和内衣之下,当她的小腰部拉赞赏的一瞥时候 , 她了束腹的紧压缩,而且她微笑。 专卖流行衣服的小商店是从旅馆来的只有三个区段。 店头很小,但是有特色地组合在那里走开藉着显示一些项目的新鲜油漆和一扇吸引人的窗户卖。 Lori 顺便探访窗户,注视在展览上的乳液。 她学习了窗户的一个服装模特儿主要地穿黑色的乳液。 在服装模特儿上的用具由长袜所组成,一件吸引人的迷你-洋装,长的手套和一件脖子束腹。 它从弯曲的腰部是明显的以也有一件非常紧的束腹积极参与的。 Lori 了在下面被藏着的东西。 服装模特儿的脚在令人惊异的芭蕾舞中被穿上鞋子到了高度一定已经至少的脚后跟"高度。 "哎呀,这会在宴会确定地使我成为注意的中心",对她自己说 Lori,如同她进入商店一样。 一次内部,Lori 完全地惊讶于选择和质量。 没有像有者它背面家。 有几乎每种颜色和范围从简单的排到大胆有性感的衣服乳液。 商店从高的有后跟的泵到大腿- 高的长靴也用每件事物有一个给人深刻印象的鞋部门;脚后跟高度来自 5 到 9 寸。 也有橡皮奴役齿轮的难以置信的排列。 "我最好很小心不要去闯入这里",她。 当一个女售货员在她旁边发生而且说的时候 , 她正在用饰带和绳检查一个长的乳液单一手套 "我可能帮你解决任何事吗?" 在一个令人惊奇的英国口音中。 " Oooh 是的, 你能!" Lori 兴奋地说。 " 我从未以前看到如此令人惊奇的乳液和橡皮,而且我正在希望我不破产者我自己在我回家之前"."嗯, 涌出我的我们将会试着帮助你避免的亲爱以及你有你需要的,"售卖淑女说。 " 我是克伦人和我自己的这一间商店。 我们确实制造世界的一些最好质量乳液衣服和奴役项目,而且我们以它为傲。 我外面你赞赏的服装模特儿"."是的",Lori 说,"我已经有关拥有如此可爱的事物幻想,但是我拥有的全部是一件裙子,雨衣, 和当然我正在穿着的束腹".克伦人看着 Lori's 的腰部而且微笑," 你的腰部很小,但是你看起来像另外的二寸个比较少量一样会适合你们更多; 你是多么的长在英国这里?"。 "只有二个星期" 叹息了 Lori 。 " 好的然后,为一件新的束腹向上让了我们第一尺寸你适合你的身材". Lori 无法相信她刚刚到达而且已经将要适合一件新的束腹。 她在天堂方面! "哦是的,我会爱那,然后我也想要恐怕最好购买一些你的乳液内衣" 她说。 克伦人带了对商店的背后 Lori 哪里有适宜的房间而且看起来像衣服被实际上做或修改的一个区域一样,她完全地不可以看得出。 她被要求除去她的衣服,而且另外的一个人会来测量她。 当她被,而且目前一个强壮的看女人来的时候 , 她做熙熙攘攘的进入和手的音带尺寸的适宜房间之内。"哈罗亲爱的, 我是雪伦;我们将会仅仅有你像一位维多利亚女王时代的公主看当你进入这件新的束腹之内被拉的时候"她大叫。 雪伦带了许多测量, 包括一些哪一 Lori 真的必需, 但是不抱怨。 在 20 分钟之后, 发音的雪伦她被做和那新的束腹在一个星期内会准备好。 Lori 很高兴这, 和无法包含她的刺激。 她然后进入商店之内再一次穿着而且在外回去。 "我想要买蓝色的一双那些乳液裤袜 , 一些黑色的乳液长袜 , 一个相配袜带带子,而且我想要看看是否我能戴那穿着服装模特儿是靠模切 " 对克伦人说 Lori 。 "当然。 我认为你是如同服装模特儿一般的大小,因此,洋装应该适合;你可能试它在"之上. 在几分钟之内它是明显的 Lori 完全地是如同服装模特儿一般的大小因为洋装适宜美好地,而且她的曲线被有光泽的黑色材料提高了。 "Lori,你可以做模型这些衣服!" 克伦人说,"你是完美的大小". 克伦人看着 Lori 而且微笑; "你会花一个二星期工作吗?" 她。 "为什么,是的 uh;是的!" Lori 说。 交易是密封的,而且 Lori 用和协议的她购买离开商店在早上 9:00 归还隔天 "为工作" 。 在 Lori 之后左边,克伦人和雪伦以预期微笑了吗。 它每天是不他们有了某人适宜如此涌出拜访他们的商店,而且它已经自最后一个 "模型" 以后是长的时间。 他们正在兴奋地这个二个星期期望和 Lori 的期间,而且她不知道什么她是什么在为。 隔天,在早上 9:00 敏捷地, Lori 走入商店。 她是她的新乳液用具的包盖并且看起来非常有性感。 当从她的旅馆步行的时候 , 实际上, Lori 有了艰苦时期包含橡皮衣服的她刺激;她已经几乎有一个激烈的兴奋。 现在,她在商店入口中站立, 而且试着走开冷却。 然后她服装模特儿已经被移动。 她批评有关这的事到克伦人,但是这走开被不关心地波动。 " 发生决定于我的平坦 Lori 和我们将会讨论你的靠模切责任". Lori 和克伦人进入了公寓, 和那里 Lori 锯子雪伦以及遇见了其他二个女人和你将会表现一些他们的最好设计,"克伦人说, 克伦人介绍当设计者;"这是维多利亚和黛安。 似乎是咖啡并且开始啜饮它的一般承认的 Lori。 它 2 分钟之后是至多她放置俯伏的在地板上。 当 Lori 唤醒的时候, 她在黑暗方面而且她可以已经有点被附着超过她的眼睛。她试着移动除去它只不过然后是她发现她的手无论什么,而且双臂已经在她后面是范围! 她的腿也在她的脚踝和膝被系。 也有填充她的嘴一个膨胀球以便她无法制造噪音她试着无论如何做, 然而。 在她的尝试制造噪音,她声音附近: " 嗯,它看起来像我们的新服装模特儿一样现在和我们回来." 它听起来像克伦人的声音一样。 更接近移动的一些人的声音到达 Lori ,而且她变得更活跃的,试着离开她的奴役, 但是到没有有用。" 现在 Lori, 你同意当我们的奴役模型二星期以来,而且那是将会发生如此的在那里的东西不是需要努力。 我刚刚疏忽提到你的简短靠模切事业将会被花费内部我们的商店窗户服装模特儿,而且你和服装模特儿都将会穿着我们最好的创造",克伦人说。 Lori 进入她的耳朵之内有点在被放置;它是黏黏的并且填充了她的耳朵剪下所有的噪音。突然,她一种小的声音而且被辨认出当说的雪伦 " 我们已经放置小的说者进你的耳朵之内以便我们将会控制你的每件事物为那下个二个星期, 在体积中成长。 他们没有适当的胶溶剂就不能够被移动". Lori 然后了她自己在附近被人升起到她的脚她,而且眼睛片被移动。 她辨认出了克伦人,雪伦,维多利亚和黛安, 和每个在她的手中有点有。 维多利亚移动向前的而且在 Lori's 的腰部周围放置一件重的橡皮束腹。 Lori 那个去骨几乎连续而且它会从她的腋窝到她的大腿到达。 然后, 一会儿克伦人和雪伦捉住了她,黛安和维多利亚开始勒紧束腹。它必须加小比较她曾经已经穿,而且 Lori 试着但是只制造围裹呻吟声音。如束腹拉得越来越紧紧, Lori 在得到她的呼吸方面有了较多的麻烦;最后,黛安走开系饰带在背面, 拉一 1" 宽的带子在附近和在他们上方, 然后挂锁锁着它关上。 克伦人在 Lori 之前移动而且经过在每个图钉和扣子之间的洞放置了一个小的挂锁,9 在全部里面。 现在除去束腹会是不可能的,即使她有了她的手使用,而且她钥匙会是在其他人所有物中。 在她的头 Lori 中某人 "17 寸腰部是非常吸引人的 Lori,你将会戴那一件束腹达二个星期之久! 所有的 ofyour 钥匙将会被分离在我们中的四个之间,因此如果我们,它将会带我们中的所有四个释放你们上面到!". "现在然后,进入她之内让我们拿她其他的事物". 如 Lori 无助地努力,无情的四人一组增加到她的不便之处。 和二个大的附上塞子的一条分叉处带子紧紧地在她的束腹上方被扣紧,压缩她的腰部平坦的更多,然后深入地在她里面它也被锁而且塞子是被迫的。 二电线从塞子跑,而且这些被安排到一在边外。 下一个和多数的一件伸长的乳液胸罩布满颗粒杯子里的推出被增加。 电线从每个胸罩杯子的顶端跑;这些也被安排到一边。 Lori 了她的胸部和乳头被附着, 好像有迟钝的大头针拨开在他们的周围四处。 它不是不舒服的 (仍然) ,但是她有了思想的充足出现仍然他们的目的是什么。 黑色的乳液长袜紧紧地被伸展在到上面和她的束腹袜带的附件。一双 6"用重的橡皮做成的有后跟的大腿长靴被在她的腿之上紧紧地结带子, 如此的紧以致于她在膝不可以弯曲, 而且捉住她痛苦直立。 然后一副充足的长度手套被穿上她的手和双臂, 当一件橡皮脖子束腹正在被结带子压迫她的头家时候提高而且使箝口物甚至更有效。 手套有了在脖子束腹之上穿线于的绳。 箝口物被给一些较快的泵,填充她的嘴平坦的更多,在一顶黑色的乳液钢盔被开到一旁她的头之前。 钢盔有了玻璃和小的鼻子洞的极小目镜如唯一的开口。 管被插入进入鼻子洞之内消磨饰带是关闭和一条附上的脖子绳在背面中被扣紧而且锁。 Lori 是现在不能或。 她已经是迫切被限制像从不以前, 而且进入奴役之内锁。 她的呼吸从邪恶地紧的束腹和极小的鼻子管被劳动。 她了极大的塞子填充她的鞘和直肠 , 和迟钝的探查在她的胸部和乳头的周围四处。 她几乎是来自奴役的严重昏晕,但是同时她从未被如此打开。 她已经开始在乳液复盖之下出汗她的而且以奇异的方式这增加到她的刺激。 " 哦上帝他们正在做现在什么?" 她认为她温习极小的目镜如二个女人进入房间之内拖拉服装模特儿。 当服装模特儿进入二块之内被分离的时候 , 她以惊愕和一些恐惧看 - 前线和背面一半 - 藉由打开几乎看不见的门闩在它的周围四处.(一定有她的那些门闩中的 50个 突然, Lori 了她的身体被举起和被运的。 当她进入背面一半的服装模特儿之内被装填的时候 , 她不可以抵抗。 它是非常紧的适宜自服装模特儿以后实际上是用钢做成的而且排成一行进里面由于合成橡胶之一种橡皮。 如 Lori's 的身体是推入服装模特儿,它变成几乎不可能全然移动。 电线是在服装模特儿的块被放置在 Lori's 的惰性身体上方的前面之前小心地拉过一个小的洞。 她尖叫但是只可以制造几乎听不见嗡嗡叫噪音;然后她过她的听筒,"有美好的时间靠模切令人惊奇的用具亲爱的, 你将会是在那里中直到明天这次, 然后为一个小时只放出在你进入你的下个装束之内被改变之前而且再一次锁离开!"。 较前面的块在她和她上方落下来无法看穿服装模特儿的眼睛因为他们被色彩玻璃。 她压力令人难以相信地增加更当 50个门闩的第一是关闭的然后锁。 没有人曾经会能够现在区别这和任何其他的服装模特儿。 唯一的噪音是轻蔑来自鼻子管的嘘声。 藉着贫穷的 Lori 没有非常的压力被忍耐的指示进里面。 最后 Lori/ 服装模特儿直立地被拉并且进入商店窗户之内携带。 在那里, 克伦人和其余者穿着了它好像无不寻常的已经发生。 Lori/ 服装模特儿正在 "工作" 开始她第一天。 当从服装模特儿领先的电线对一个隐藏的电变压器被附上的时候 , 最后的触觉数几分钟之后来。 首先,有敏感的在她胸部中兴奋。 但是它变得更坚持。 那插入她的鞘和直肠在她里面开始了疯狂的震动跳舞! 她的乳头和胸部好像当她有了许多激烈的兴奋第一的时候 , 数不尽的难题正在辗过他们,在服装模特儿的钢疆界里面而且在数层的乳液打破得支离破碎的压力之下的 writhing。 在她的耳朵 Lori 中了克伦人说,"变压器工厂自动地而且任意地改变力量,因此,你将会无法该然后期待什么;我希望你它!"。 然后白色噪音的突然破裂填充了 Lori's 的耳朵和继续的,搬运她进梦一般的州。 LORI'S 的伦敦假期第 2 章 Lori 在对专卖流行衣服的小商店的她拜访期间已经在 "服装模特儿奴役模型" 工作中费劲地通过她第一几天她已经接受。她设法通过在每个变化时期被欺骗她的新用具, 是一次一天在下午 11:00 的周围。 每个用具是独特的并且把它自己的特别要求强加于她的身体和意志, 当每个也提供了惊奇快乐的时候。她第一次她已经感觉电的振动人和她的胸部模拟器第一用具,而且一阵震颤跑过她的身体。 上帝,她正在开始现在盼望隔天严酷的考验! 她必须她正在被照顾 ,虽然她只是一个小时的 "自由的", 在的时候时间她被喂, 清理而且允许使用浴室。 在这上下文中, "自由的" 受制于一种新的定义 - 剧照进入她之内被锁非常地紧的橡皮束腹的她由于它的 17"腰部,而且如果她尝试了它,她的手总是约束的在一些方法中,而且她的腿抑制避免逃亡。 除了她的 "进餐时间" 以外她被塞物于也口中,如此好非常小的噪音是可能的。 她的捕捉者是在总控制中。 她从钢服装模特儿的疆界已经被移动的第一次, 她已经她的全部行李和个人的项目从旅馆到专卖流行衣服的小商店已经被带来。她已经被告诉,经过仍然进入她的耳朵之内被黏的极小耳机,她从旅馆已经被检查并且正在长- 迷失的亲戚家逗留。 故事是完全的 - 没有人会是可疑的在最少中 - 而且她被四个不断地主题了她到每一想得到的奴役机械的装置和位置的女人捉住俘虏了。 钢,合成橡胶之一种排成一行的服装模特儿是一个奇异的事物。如此的狡猾地有了它被设计以致于它的手,腿和其他的部份进入任何的位置之内可能被弯曲适应想像地设计奴役仪器。 经过哪一用金属丝卷起有战略上放置洞,否则管可能被喂哪一进入倒霉的受害人之内已经被附上或插入进里面。 运动藉着受害人是不可能的一经她已经被放置内部而且 50个门闩已经被关闭而且锁。 钢已经被进入一种女性的形式之内形成而且在肉明暗中画;脸已经被画好像被化妆 ,脚可能被放置改变高度,至少被结带子到的必需居民内部的腰部考虑到高跟鞋"( 或比较少量), 和头 !! 头它本身是艺术的一个工作。 有是有玻璃的因此那个有限制的视觉对人是可能的困住进里面的眼睛。 为呼吸 ( 限制被管或其他的工具当然) 有小的鼻子洞,而且嘴可能配备有各种不同的箝口物 , 管或其他的工具, 一些可能被挖提供较多的不便之处给贫穷的俘虏。 这全部确实对在商店的外面在人行道上之前几乎使受害人 "看得见的" 到那些目前的是充足的。它到 Lori 好像当压力变成太很棒的时候她可以几乎那些经过 , 或为帮忙尖叫。 但是这总是无用的。 全部任何人看见当他们被走路被是不动,穿着 erotic 奴役的话不多的服装模特儿。 它已经是 7 天现在。 Lori 正在工作上开始她的第二星期。 她她已经克服她的恐惧,而且打破得支离破碎的束腹像当它已经最初被结带子而且锁定她的不愿意身体的时候它有一样的紧不几乎。 她从服装模特儿已经被移动;它是下午 11:00 和, 自她以后仍然有了她的耳朵块在,它是安静。 她被喂,这次经过一根稻草自她的箝口物以后已经没有被移动。 她正在穿着全部头马具,在她的头和嘴之上锁。 它经过球- 箝口物有了一个小的洞,而且她经过它被服侍。 她的捕捉者引导她走向浴室, 手在她后面袖口和由于一个展阔器除分别地握住她的腿之外,在她的脚踝上的袖口。 在她已经减轻她自己之后,她被引导回到她的服装模特儿 " 家远离家". 她与水 ( 她每日的沭浴) 一起用海棉擦拭, 而且穿越了克伦人她的耳机,"你已经做如此好 Lori,我们全部你非常骄傲! 事实上,当你是离开的而且你确实似乎为下个水平的你服装模特儿训练做好准备的时候 , 我们正在今天接近地观察你! 你,我们为某人像你一样的有柔性真的已经等候有很长的一段时间测试对界限的服装模特儿的设计。 你一个如此成就应该很快乐的和骄傲!". Lori 再一次感觉恐怖感克服她;他们可以意谓什么? 他们将要对她做什么? 她试着在他们的把握中努力, 但是已经变得弱的和不能进入它之内多放,而且束腹使她失去她的呼吸如此的容易。 MMMffff!urggssl! 她试着跟他们说话而且拿他们放出她--- 她吵闹地经过短鼻子管上气不接下气和无声他们有对她的马具-箝口物的附件.然后由于她他们的惊愕开始开启她的束腹! 然后它正在被解开带子而且在一个星期内第一次,她作了深的呼吸她得胜地的 "我他们!!". 这要是被居住她很快发现的胜利短。。 维多利亚进入了房间搬运一件不同的束腹。 它也是用橡皮做成的, 但是似乎是更沈重和小,而且它有了对它的许多较多的部份胜于一件正常的束腹。 它用她 ** 会是在策略的地方中的一些洞有附上的分叉处块。 束腹非常长并且来清楚的决定于她的腋窝,但是它为她的胸部有了挖剪细工。 它在她的阴毛骨头下面伸手拿下而且复盖背面的她底部。 在底部的周围四处和在胸部挖剪细工的周围有极小的皮带扣。 在背面中,它到达到她的脖子项, 一件内建的脖子束腹突然燃起和在她的脖子周围,在它的乳液把握中坚固附寄它。 下巴块压迫了她的头比较高的以前比平常, 向下没有允许运动或向傍边。 如束腹在她的身体之上被画,Lori 可以已经它的温暖,而且很快它正在紧紧地被结带子。。。比较紧的。。仍然比较紧。。她正在再一次被压破! 它到难耐的程度紧。。。它必须脱落,但是她不发生。 她的呼吸进来短,经过鼻子管的迅速喘息声。 然后克伦人愉快地告诉她她 " 会很快是骄傲的拥有者一 15"腰部!". 饰带被关闭;附上的橡皮拍打在束腹的背面紧紧地被伸展超过饰带,藏他们, 而且被锁以四个极小的挂锁关上。 她的胸部经过洞已经被强迫并且正在她但是她之前猥亵地凸出不能够做任何事将他们减到最少。 Lori 进入她的 rump 之内紧紧地分叉处块被勒紧进地方 ; 它拥抱了她的底部每个部份和是被强迫增加,分别地传布她的颊和唇,使他们可得到任何事或任何人。 有在适当的位置包以橡皮绳和皮带扣握住这块和一次勒紧,他们发挥了常数力量, 如此没有放松是可能的。 被感觉的下个感觉 Lori 正在她的底部周围戳, 然后她有点进入她, 没有它是一些事物! 她正在她的直肠,鞘和尿道上面被刺!!! 实际上,假如她能够他们,她进入她的直肠 (一个两倍的 Bardex 导尿管) 和尿道 (一个 Foley 导尿管) 之内插入导尿管和有一个电地受到驱策的振动人进她的鞘之内。 Bardex 是特别的设计并且可以在人的欲望考虑到 "连续的" 或 "被迫的" 灌肠剂控制它。 二个气球, 一内部和他外面,被膨胀,有效地封闭它进地方,当 Lori 在不便之处/快乐方面蠕动的时候。Foley 球茎也被膨胀而且附上到会是引导从服装模特儿的长解除管。 振动的人已经被特别地做是最高级的在市场上的女性装置; Lori 会是第一测试出它。它紧紧地进入地方之内被修理,而且即使它已经没有被打开然而, 几乎有来自要流漏紧的奴役她的她运动的一个激烈的兴奋 Lori 是受制于 ;不幸地为她,它只是开始。 清楚的塑料锥形块正在她的胸部周围被附上到皮带扣。 当 Lori 猜测 (正确地) 的时候 , 这些被舒适地适合坚固握住她的胸部,而且一条清楚的塑料水管从每个圆锥体的乳头区域引导;她的胸部开始在圆锥体之内温暖他们已经是特别的材料。 坚硬的铜块被放置在每一个塑料的圆锥体上方,而且塑料的管喂过一个相配铜的洞。Lori 几乎不能能够铜块有了很多的电连接和她被演算她是在为最坏的事情 ( 或最好的!) 它。 她不仍然的是她整个的束腹在它的长度各处与小的铜电线一起穿线于而且当电的连接在铜圆锥体被做的时候,整个的束腹也会被连接。 清楚的塑料已经被做有效率地引导电,而且当 Lori 会出汗更多,那更一个他们会变成的领导者。 清楚的塑料管也扮演了一个角色: 他们直到一个排气唧筒会被钩住和会服侍以塑料杯子拉 Lori's 的胸部进入坚定的连络, 允许每胸部服侍当电的连络点之时。 当它被喂到她的胸部,而且如此 Lori's 的整个躯干会电的刺激时候 , 束腹会分配涌流。 然而,她的躯干只会是积极的连络点。 重的乳液长袜被拔出 Lori's 的腿; 这些适宜非常紧紧地而且是对在束腹上的中立被迫停飞的皮带扣的 anchored。 因为这些会视为否定的连络 , 所以中立的地面是需要的。 每双长袜与电线一起穿线于和以使电线作好连络。 大腿长度长靴在她的脚和腿之上被结带子。 每双长靴在一个公开展示的芭蕾舞脚后跟中结束,9"在高度方面,进入长备的 "按 pointe" 位置之内压迫 Lori's 的脚。 电线从每双长袜的顶端引导和会在稍后被连接。 Lori 暂时地了她的头箝口物马具被放气,然后管正在经过洞被喂。 她它开始把它的方法做成她的嘴,然后下她的咽喉置于地面。 她几乎塞物于口中,而且它减慢了它的降落。 在她的耳朵中她了雪伦 " 燕子慢慢地现在,这是你的胃管。 较前面的结束是涂上一层的由于一个麻醉剂停止你的反射行动。". 因此 Lori 听从地忍受 ( 什么别的她可以做吗???) 而且她管下她的咽喉置于地面制造它的方法。 在 10 或 15 分钟之后忍受,雪伦再一次说 "优良的我亲爱的,你现在有管进你的胃之内,因此,我们再一次能使膨胀你的箝口物。。。" 然后快速地发生。箝口物被膨胀超过在虽然之前,实际上对 Lori 假定了什么是即是 "箝口物神情" 的点: 一个固定的注视向前地如嘴和颊对能力被填充和没有噪音或呼吸经过嘴是可能的。被使泪滴流出如泵的 Lori 被移动,而且克伦人敏捷熟练地擦它离开, 穿越告诉她她的耳朵块 " 表示焦虑表示焦虑我的亲爱,我们正在只有开始这你的部份训练;我们仍然必须在安装你进你的服装模特儿之内之前完成你的头奴役然后着手于你的双臂。。。!". 被由对和被附上到它的更加长的管她短鼻子管是省略一部分的 'Y' 所组成,只有允许 Lori 一呼吸通道的头奴役的 "休息"。 她凉爽的空气被强迫进她的鼻子之内,如此的目前呼吸不是困难的。 她是害怕这会改变。。。真实的。 她的马具被勒紧到它的最充满的,握住箝口物, 鼻子管和胃管坚固在适当的位置,然后三个锁被关闭长备地固定它到她的头。 除了有进入她的耳朵之内被黏的耳朵块,软的腊被迫每只耳朵,一顶橡皮头盖骨无边帽被开到一旁她的头发,在她的下巴之下系, 和腊被以带子绑起紧紧地强迫它在。克伦人和在每 Lori's 的眼皮之上被抓取的雪伦, 拉她的鞭子提高并且以带子绑起鞭子, 握住她的眼睛开着的。 相似的音带在她的眼睛下面被增加, 拉每个眼睛广阔开着,在惊奇的表达中。 最后, 在每个开着的眼睛克伦人上方放置一椭圆形, 软的块塑料填充由于液体。 这些也被以带子绑起在,之上压迫 Lori 温习彩液体进里面。 她不可以眨眼她的眼睛她也不会亲近的他们;她只可以注视起来固定向前。 Lori's 的双臂在她后面被拉,而且一条绳被扣紧几乎一起压迫她的手肘... 只是开始.她的每一根手指被一起以带子绑起, 以拇指拨弄以拇指拨弄和如此在直到小指被紧紧地一起以带子绑起之上一条橡皮绳紧紧地一起在她的手腕拉的周围被包装他们。然后一个橡皮手臂缚者被拔出她的双臂,到达到她的肩。那个结带子开始关,而且当它到达了她的手肘时候,绳那里被现在更紧紧地拉实际上一起压迫她的手肘;然后那个结带子直到她的肩被继续所有的方式。她的双臂在黑色的橡皮茧中闪亮, 出现当一从在她的手肘所有的方式上面下到她的指尖. 肩绳拿着了缚者向上的保证在全部的没有滑移。当最后的触觉,维多利亚在顶端增加了三个小的挂锁,中央和缚者的底部; 钥匙在她的克伦人和雪伦之间被分享,如此即使经过一些魔术, Lori 能够沟通她的情况, 她直到所有的钥匙被找回不可以逃脱。。 Lori's 的奴役是完全的。 她的身体每个孔口在一些方法中被违犯。 她的眼睛被复盖,耳朵填充,她的鼻子有了管,她的嘴和咽喉进入她的胃之内填充的呼吸;她的直肠被 Bardex 封闭了,她的尿道倒空过 Foley ,而且她的鞘被新的振动人侵入了。 她在橡皮的一个不屈服的茧中被压破。 她的胸部 , 阴核,而且当她向上是以线加强的时候 , 的确大多数的她皮肤会很快刺激。 她为服装模特儿做好准备。 如果她应该可以尖叫,她会有; 如果她应该可以努力她会有, 但是前进的奴役有如此的用尽她以致于 Lori 刚刚感觉她正在被携带。 眼睛掩护容易将她比较远的从真实移开。 她改变颜色是在另外的一个世界中。 她暂时从外面有空气的唯一感觉到处进入她的鼻子和连续的压力之内强迫来自橡皮的她身体。当她了她自己的时候 , 这改变正在被迫服装模特儿;它的双臂已经被改变适应她的手臂缚者;它的头已经些微地改变因为握住她的头脖子束腹竖立;附加的合成橡胶之一种填补已经在腰部被插入保险那少被压破的 Lori's 15"腰部被适当地支援。 所有的管都和电线被通往他们的适当地方并且喂过洞到那在服装模特儿的外面。 然后,一半的服装模特儿的前面被迫地方, 把持 Lori immovably 在之内。她不可以, 但是只感觉门闩被关闭而且锁, 然后她毛毡正在被拖的她自己竖立。 她服装模特儿正在被移到它会穿着奇异的用具一些类型的商店窗户。再一次,她会是几乎 24个小时的内部消磨外面的世界处理它的生意不知道和不关心因为他们如何可以? 或关心? 在一些时间之后已经经过, 它应该可以是分钟或小时 , 告诉被没有方法的 Lori, 她了克伦人 " 很好地现在 Lori 亲爱的,我们向上使你被全部修理,而且你将有你的生活时候。 我希望你它! 我们在一会儿中再一次将会跟你说话, 如此再见现在。"然后白色噪音开始,使 Lori's 的存在模糊。当热的水开始进入她的时候 , 填充她的直肠 Bardex 得到生活,很快地在束腹的压缩之下使她膨胀;在她的咽喉 , 一个微小的充填物感觉中被有点感觉的她, 如未知的对她,温暖的调味瓶油的大量已经进入她的胃; Bardex 填充她直到她她可以没有拿更多, 然后突然她可以减轻压力经过那驱逐是建造进入 Bardex 之内 ; 它是暂时的虽然自管出口以后可能是关闭的管,如此强迫她再一次装满。 电的刺激开始当轻蔑 '胳肢' 感觉之时到处她的身体。 她可以到处它她的腿,向上在她的胃和背面上方,但是尤其在她的胸部中当他们向前地被拉藉由真空效果连络塑料的圆锥体的内部在他们身上感应。当他们无情地向在外面上的铜被强迫而且电进入她之内容易地流动的时候 , 她向后地不可以拉。 涌流增加戏剧地引起她在锐利的呼吸 (至少尽可能锐利的) 方面拿;这在外面上被感觉,而且一种新的瓦斯对课程穿越开始她的鼻子管,一种会增高她的性欲望而且增加她的觉察瓦斯。 突然她的叶鞘区域对高级的振动人能力被对待;它是野性的和很棒的 - 她是损失的控制 - 无有关系但是礼物; 每秒经过变得更强烈的 - 她的胃和肠的充填物,她的耳朵噪音,瓦斯,彩眼睛片, 总计的电刺激--- 全部服侍把 Lori 留在觉醒的正在进行中的状态中为 20个小时将近. 然后,仁慈地它停止她被允许休息。。。。。直到隔天。。
这是一篇恐龙文章了,不过还是有得看
請問你是用什麼翻譯的,文章怎麼都不大通順。

翻译

大大.能再翻译一次吗.谢谢
大侠 重新翻译下 看不懂啊
返回列表